We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition.
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance and bugfix release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 19.10.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
A setup of the build 19.10 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at* Added the new commands for managing of the Splash Windows:
INIT SPLASH WINDOW
SHOW SPLASH WINDOW PICTURE <image> ;
[ DELAY <delay> ] ;
[ ON INIT <InitProcedure> ] ;
[ ON RELEASE <ReleaseProcedure> ]
where <image> may be BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF or TIF image
from application's resources or from a disk file.
* Added the new commands for tuning of the Status Items
properties at runtime:
SET STATUSITEM <nItem> OF <Form> ;
[ FONTCOLOR | BACKCOLOR | ALIGN | ACTION ] [ TO ] <xValue>
* Added the useful pseudo-function HMG_SysWait( [ <nSeconds> ] )
which is based upon the Harbour function hb_idleSleep().
* The first code refactoring attempt was made using of the
individual modules for:
- the extended and owner-draw controls;
- the filenames management functions;
- the nonclient C-functions;
- the databases conversion auxiliary functions.
* The normal stringify result markers <""> was changed to smart
stringify result markers <()>. It allows to define the forms and
controls from a variable without using of a macro operator, i.e.
(cVar) instead of &cVar. It was a postponed user's request.
Don't miss these new features!
* Adaptation of MiniGUI core for compatibility with BCC 5.8.2
compiler. It is a preferable C-compiler now instead of BCC 5.5.1.
It was a postponed user's request.
* The ButtonEX control supports now an optional clause
HOTKEY <KeyName>, the 'ImageWidth' and 'ImageHeight' properties.
* The 'Icon' property in ButtonEX control may accept an icon handle.
* Synchronized Extended HMG for compatibility with Official HMG:
- New: function IsContextMenuDefined ( cFormName );
- New: function IsNotifyMenuDefined ( cFormName ).
* Updated Harbour Compiler 3.2.0dev to a recent Git-version.
(ChangeLog Last Entry: 2019-09-11 10:16)
* Updated the TSBrowse, Curl and Sqlite3 libraries.
* Added the new interesting samples and updated some Basic and
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.