Quick Browse Form

Utilities like DBU, Make, IDE written in HMG/ used to create HMG based applications

Moderator: Rathinagiri

serge_girard
DBs Used: 1 MySQL - MariaDB
2 DBF

Re: Quick Browse Form

Post by serge_girard »

I have the same error!

Serge
There's nothing you can do that can't be done...
mol

Post by mol »

I will look ak it, I don't remember this topic
RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Post by RPC »

mol wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:54 pm I will look ak it, I don't remember this topic
Thanks
RPC

Post by RPC »

serge_girard wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:19 pm I have the same error!

Serge
Did you try recompiling ?
It doesn't recompile also.
Pls look into it
Thanks
Leopoldo Blancas

Post by Leopoldo Blancas »

HOLA A TODOS
Mirando este Post y ver que la ultima vez que lo vi fue en 2012 y ya estamos en 2019, 7 años +- sin entrar a HMG,.....si que da melancolía y ver que nada es importante en realidad...!!!

Alguien ya encontró el fallo de este trabajo?

Saludos.

P.D.: Yo que me quería ahorrar tiempo en hacer Forms y su código..., si alguien tiene una aplicación para hacer Form, con ALTAS, BAJAS, MODIFICACIONES, CONSULTAS....a se los agradeceré mucho!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI ALL

Looking at this Post and see that the last time I saw it was in 2012 and we are already in 2019, 7 years + - without entering HMG, ..... if that gives melancholy and see that nothing is really important ... !!!

Has anyone already found the fault of this work?

Greetings.

P.D .: I wanted to save time in doing Forms and its code ..., if someone has an application to do Form, with HIGH, LOW, MODIFICATIONS, CONSULTATIONS .... I will thank you very much !!!

SALINETAS24

Post by SALINETAS24 »

Hola Leopoldo, en hmg 3.4.4 hay un direcorio
C:\HMG..4.4.4\SAMPLES\MICELANEUS\EDIT
Dentro tienes varios ejemplo que hacen lo que estas buscando, lo hacen de dos maneras.

EDIT EXTENDED WORKAREA &cArea, muy sencilla

y con

// Edit extended demo.-------------------------------------------------
EDIT EXTENDED ;
WORKAREA &cArea ;
TITLE "Employees maintenance" ;
FIELDNAMES aFieldName ;
FIELDMESSAGES aFieldAdvise ;
FIELDENABLED aFieldEdit ;
TABLEVIEW aVisTable ;
OPTIONS aOptions ;
ON SAVE bSave ;
ON FIND bSearch ;
ON PRINT bPrint

Yo he aprovechado alguna función para mis mantenimientos.
Sl2
Como dijo el gran pensador Hommer Simpson..., - En este mundo solo hay 3 tipos de personas, los que saben contar y los que no. :shock:
Leopoldo Blancas

GRACIAS SALINETAS24,

Si conozco esos ejemplos, pero quería algo más profesional...

Gracias.
dragancesu
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, Oracle

Post by dragancesu »

There are many members here, many examples, everyone has their own style and way of writing programs

My style is to quickly build a skeleton program, and then I'm fine, this is just one example, looking for hmgcase and there is everything
Leopoldo Blancas

Hi gragancesu,

Ok, I understand, everyone wants to do things as they think is better, good in Turbo Pascal, when he started working as a Programmer Assistant and they showed me a Screen Generator, and there you had the possibility to create one from the IDE, or from a * .dat file and one could parameterize the controls, as in the ide, and then generate the HIGH, LOW, MODIFICATIONS, QUERIES, DEPLOYMENTS, PRINT, FILTERS, ETC. But that was 30 years ago ... and today I see it difficult in HMG. I clarify that the IDE of Turbo Pascal was an application made, it did not come in the package.

IMAGINE THE IDE WITH A BUTTON THAT WILL LIST THE CONTROLS, AND THERE YOU CAN GIVE IF THEY ARE TYPE "C" "L" "D" "N", and tell them what type of screen you want to create With GRID, with TOOLBAR or with BUTTONS and already with the execution I would do the HIGH, LOW, MODIFICATIONS, ETC .... ALREADY SHOULD BE IN THE IDE OF HMG.

Greetings.

P.D .: DREAM DOES NOT COST ANYTHING.
Leopoldo Blancas

Hi dragancesu,

Obviously for Basic Forms, and for complicated forms those will always be at hand ... But you save a good job.

regards