Hmg3.4.4 down loaded help

General Help regarding HMG, Compilation, Linking, Samples

Moderator: Rathinagiri

franco
DBs Used: DBF

Hmg3.4.4 down loaded help

Post by franco »

I installed 3.4.4 on win10 laptop.
I am not sure if I have everything set up properly. program compile is very slow compared to 3.2.
I transfered my original folder to a different computer win10 from other win8.1.
I had to change a few things but seems to be working fine. The screens in win10 seem very bla dim no life. compared to 8.1
Can i give a toolbar a backcolor. Can I give window bar a backcolor. I am sure I can. I just can not find it.
Should I use unicode or ansi. I was using ansi with 3.2. What really is the difference.
Thanks in advance .... Franco ;)
Last edited by franco on Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All The Best,
Franco
Canada
mol

Re: Hmg3.4.4 down loaded help

Post by mol »

On my win10 latop with core I5 processor SSD disk, compilation is very slow, too
Karl

Post by Karl »

franco wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm Can i give a toolbar a backcolor. Can I give window bar a backcolor.
Hi Franco,
right now I look at the same problem in win 10 and I solved some things with the tool "Classic Color Panel". Other colors can be changed in the registry. Like you, I would also like to change the backcolor of the toolbar and get a special color for it´s buttons. But I found, that you can only change the whole color of the toolbar and that affects at the same time the color of the statusbar and a few other things. See HELP in "Classic Color Panel". If you have already found the solution please tell me.
TIA Karl
WIN 10 64-bit, WIN 7 32-bit, HMG 3.4.4, 32-bit
franco

Post by franco »

Hi Karl,
no solution yet, have set aside for now. Working on other things.
If you find something, please let me.
Thanks Franco ;)
All The Best,
Franco
Canada