DSQLite

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Amarante
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL

DSQLite

Post by Amarante »

DSQLite

Português:
Dizem que na informática nada se cria, tudo se copia, sendo assim, inspirando-me em idéias de S. Rathinagiri, Dr Claudio Soto e outros comecei este Projeto nasceu da necessidade de gerar pequenos programas de cadastro utilizando sql onde automaticamente fossem geradas os formulários e grids.
Como Banco de Dados utilizei o SQLite para mais fácil desenvolvimento, mas também já tenho outro teste funcionando em MySQL.
Mesmo inacabado ele já traz uma idéia das múltiplas possibilidades para facilitar o trabalho do programador.
Funciona assim:
1- Descrevemos em um arquivo a estrutura do banco de dados: tabelas, campos indices, chaves primárias, bem como o comportamento de cada campo.
2- As rotinas Rot_Form e Rot_Grid nos dão acesso a esse banco de dados, criando automaticamente os grids e formulários para entrada de dados
Se alguém achar útil gostaria da ajuda para gerar as chaves estrangeiras e a rotina de impressão, bem como a interligação de tabelas.
Também falta tornar a estrutura mais amigável e mais profissional.
Anexei um arquivo com um pequeno sistema de cadastro.
É necessário utilizar HMG 3.1.4 ou HMG 3.1.5 (test) com a alteração indicada por Pablo César em
http://hmgforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=28108#p28108
Este trabalho foi escrito inicialmente com comentários e variáveis em português, tentei traduzir para o inglês utilizando o google translate, desculpem se não ficou muito bom.
Espero que este primeiro trabalho para o forum seja de alguma utilidade.
Críticas são bem vindas.

Google Translate:
They say the computer nothing is created, everything is copied, so inspiring me ideas of S. Rathinagiri, Dr Claudio Soto and others started this project was born from the need to create small programs using sql where records were automatically generated forms and grids.
As I used the Database SQLite for easier development, but now I have another test running on MySQL.
Even unfinished it already has an idea of the many possibilities to facilitate the work of the programmer.
It works like this:
1 - Describe in a file structure of the database: tables, fields, indexes, primary keys, and the behavior of each field.
2 - Routines Rot_Form and Rot_Grid give us access to that database, by automatically creating grids and forms for data entry
If anyone would like help find it useful to generate foreign keys and printing routine, as well as the interconnection of tables.
Also missing to make the structure more friendly and more professional.
I have attached a file with a small registration system.
You must use HMG 3.1.4 or HMG 3.1.5 (test) with the changes indicated by Pablo Caesar in
http://hmgforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=28108#p28108
This work was originally written with comments and variables in Portuguese, I tried to translate into English using google translate, sorry it was not very good.
I hope this first work for the forum is of some use.
Reviews are welcome.
[u]Moderator Notes[/u] (Pablo César) wrote:Topic moved from HMG Unicode version.
Please also note, probably will exist a new section of "Databases" which can included all regarding ALL kind of databases in one section.
Attachments
DSQLite.rar
(2.19 MiB) Downloaded 494 times
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: HMG 3.1.5. Variable Problem

Post by Rathinagiri »

It is really awesome!!!

I have to study a lot from your code and software. It is very much professional both in looking and operations.

And, I like the handy 'block' option a lot.

As you have mentioned it will be a great tool if we can incorporate structure modification and relationships with foreign keys. But it is not that much difficult.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Amarante wrote:DSQLite
I hope this first work for the forum is of some use.
Ola Amarente

Thanks and congrats, very nice and very useful project :)

Especially user interface is very successful; simple but attractive view, easy to understand and use :arrow:

And "rolling HMG coin" is a artwork :)

And extra thanks to your extra efforts for translation :)

Thanks to share :D

Hi Pablo

Surely you too will think move this topic to another place, but where ? MySQL or SQLite subforums, or My HMG Projects, HMG Utilities, HMG Samples ...

IMO Amarante sent a project for every topics; we need an option like "relate" a topic to more than one forum ( insatiable man ! )

By the way, we have some "overlapped buttons" in the HMG General Help; please see attached image.
Overlapped buttons
Overlapped buttons
Sub Forums.JPG (19.29 KiB) Viewed 8587 times
In other hand, does will be useful a forum like "data base servers" for common sense of all kind of db server software ( MySQL, MS SQL, PostGr (? I can't remember name of this stuff :( ) :?:

Happy HMG'in to all :D
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Now I have removed the sub-forums being shown in the index. That can be reached once we enter into the particular forum.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
esgici

Post by esgici »

Rathinagiri wrote:Now I have removed the sub-forums being shown in the index. That can be reached once we enter into the particular forum.
Thanks Rathi :)

This is better :arrow:

Viva HMG :D
Amarante

Post by Amarante »

Português:
Obrigado Rathinagiri e esgici pelas palavras de apoio.
Agora vamos a verdade, eu postei aqui simplesmente porque não sei como fazer um novo post. Se uma alma caridosa puder me indicar um manual "forum para idiotas", eu agradeço. :lol:
Cordiais saudações
Amarante

Google Translate:
Thank Rathinagiri and esgici the words of support.
Now let the truth, I posted here simply because I do not know how to make a new post. If a kind soul can point me to a manual "forum for idiots", I thank you. :lol:
Sincerely
Amarante
esgici

Post by esgici »

Hi Amarante
Amarante wrote:...I posted here simply because ...
No, no; please don't unfair to yourself, it's normal for all beginners.

- Select "Bord index"
- Select the appropriate forum
- click "New Topic"

That's all :arrow:

Happy HMG'ing :D
Amarante

Post by Amarante »

Thank esgici, you taught me the fast track :o
I'll repost in HMG Samples or HMG Wishlist, any suggestions?
esgici

HMG 3.1.5. Variable Problem.

Post by esgici »

Amarante wrote: I'll repost in HMG Samples or HMG Wishlist, any suggestions?
IMHO please don't repost; surely our moderator will move it to most proper place.

And surely you will send your posts more proper places; thanks to your attention :)

Viva HMG :D
Pablo César

DSQLite (Topic being moderated)

Post by Pablo César »

Olá colegas, não sei se foi por causa do fuso horário ou porque juntou vários assuntos nesta manhã que eu não consegui ser mais rápido que todos vocês... hahaha
Agora o tópico foi dividido e provavelmente ainda estará em uma seção que engloba todos os banco de dados. Isto é uma questão de tempo, peço-lhe mais um pouco de paciência. ;)

Obrigado Esgici pela sua ajuda ao amigo Amarante e pelas suas sugestões, estarei enviando na seção "Fórum Help" como sugestão sua e que eu também acho muito válido, faltará o administrador avaliar essa possibilidade.

Caro Amarante, primeiramente agradeço o seu compartilhamento e ficamos todos curiosos em ver mais avanços nesses seus projetos. Você foi muito hilário e como o colega já disse, não precisa se desmerecer, ninguém nasce sabendo e qualquer dúvida postada aqui no fórum será bem vinda e atendida para ti e qualquer um que seja no ambito do bom respeito.

---

Hello colleagues, I do not know if it was because of time zone or joined various subjects in this my morning and I could not be faster than all of you ... hahaha

Now the topic was divided and probably still will be in a section that encompasses all database. This is a matter of time, I ask you a little more patience. ;)

Thank you Esgici for your help to our friend Amarante and also for your suggestions, which will be sent in the "Forum Help" as your suggestion and I also find it is very valid but will need the administrator evaluation for this possibility.

Dear Amarante, first thank you for your share and we were all curious to see more progress in these projects. You were so hilarious and as the colleague has already said, no need to belittle, nobody is born knowing and all your questions posted in the forum will be welcomed and also be served to anyone who is made by a good and proper respect.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein