Win_Msg - A kind of Notification message so easy and friendly Demo

Topic Specific Tutorials and Tips.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Win_Msg - A kind of Notification message so easy and friendly Demo

Post by Pablo César »

Yes, Pablo I used a quick and dirty method.

No problem with this.
Perhaps CRLF should be count as a complete line.
not always, I guess. And when it's long line withoy CRLF and plus more 3 CRLFs ?
Also yesterday I added an image (kind of company logo) so I'm testing it with your new code from above.
Nice idea. :)
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Re: Win_Msg - A kind of Notification message so easy and friendly Demo

Post by RPC »

Anand wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm Hi RPC

Patch it. See http://hmgforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=50240#p50217 for Pablo's answer.

Regards,

Anand
Hi Anand
Thanks a lot for pointing towards patches. I have downloaded them and will try to patch them.
RPC

Post by RPC »

Hi Pablo
I will patch and run your program.

I had installed viewerror program earlier but had to format my harddisk and after installing hmg, i did not install viewerror.
I have downloaded the latest version and will install it and check it.Thanks for this program.

BTW did you solve the error i was getting in your PrintFile for Text file program here
That is another good program which i would like to see working since I am trying to print my program output to text file.
mlnr

Post by mlnr »

Thanks Pablo,

This sample looks good.
I"ll build in my program.
Best regards,
Gabor
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

mlnr wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 am Thanks Pablo,

This sample looks good.
I"ll build in my program.
Thank you, Gabor :)
RPC wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 pm I had installed viewerror program earlier but had to format my harddisk and after installing hmg, i did not install viewerror.
I have downloaded the latest version and will install it and check it.Thanks for this program.
Good, my friend. I will be aware of any comments from you about this app. Always in the hope that it will be useful, of course. :)
BTW did you solve the error i was getting in your PrintFile for Text file program here
That is another good program which i would like to see working since I am trying to print my program output to text file.
Sorry. I forgotten. :oops:

But let me know what do you really are insterested for. Is it about language selection or due the real file text printing ?

Because this morning after reading this, I've make an important advance for languages in translated files.
Please read this: viewtopic.php?p=50362#p50362

Anyway I should back to this Print_File project to finish it.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
RPC

Post by RPC »

Pablo César wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 pm
But let me know what do you really are insterested for. Is it about language selection or due the real file text printing ?
I am interested in text printing.

Secondly I installed Viewerror and tried to compile win_msg program , instead of showing compiling error the screen showing msg "Building in 32 bit" disappeared in fraction of a second and I got no message from viewerror.

I have patched both the patches and run BuildAllLib32
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

I am interested in text printing.
Text printing, no modifications was done since at previous release.
Now I fixed language selection and I believe you will be able to run the PrintFile app.

Please download it and check if all is in order from: viewtopic.php?p=50398#p50398
Secondly I installed Viewerror and tried to compile win_msg program , instead of showing compiling error the screen showing msg "Building in 32 bit" disappeared in fraction of a second and I got no message from viewerror.
I have no idea. Would you provide further informations about this behaviour. This always happing, happen once ? Do you detect your compiling erro ? May you describe error ?

I will see ViewError, SASP.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein