EditBox control: increase capacity

Topic Specific Tutorials and Tips.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

EduardoLuis

Re: EditBox control: increase capacity

Post by EduardoLuis »

Hi Esgici:

One of the best things of this forum is that all come's from remote part of the world.
Some of us come from South America (Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay - alfabetical order).-
I live in Argentina, so all print outputs and screen messages must be in spanish.-
As i told you i'm using HMG 3.14 IDE (not UNICODE), because it has no trouble implementing HPDF printing outputs (one of the most important contribution of master Ratinagiri).-
Printing outputs en HPDF not only looks impressive, although lets you create the most complex forms with variety of type of fonts, hight quality graphics, performing secutiry options, in sintetic all you can perform with Adobe Acrobat.- The only limit is your imagination.-
My developements applies to legal and notary job (by the way i'm lawyer), so for me printing output are critical.- Hmg is for me a new world, because i become from older but usefull sistems like Clipper (Summer '87 ant CA Dbfast).- So i must be continuing learning each day.-
Again thanks you for your colaborations and for kinkly help me with this topic.-
With regards. Eduardo
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Hola Eduardo
EduardoLuis wrote: One of the best things of this forum is that all come's from remote part of the world.
Some of us come from South America (Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay - alfabetical order).-
I live in Argentina, so all print outputs and screen messages must be in spanish.-
As i told you i'm using HMG 3.14 IDE (not UNICODE), because it has no trouble implementing HPDF printing outputs (one of the most important contribution of master Ratinagiri).-
Printing outputs en HPDF not only looks impressive, although lets you create the most complex forms with variety of type of fonts, hight quality graphics, performing secutiry options, in sintetic all you can perform with Adobe Acrobat.- The only limit is your imagination.-
My developements applies to legal and notary job (by the way i'm lawyer), so for me printing output are critical.- Hmg is for me a new world, because i become from older but usefull sistems like Clipper (Summer '87 ant CA Dbfast).- So i must be continuing learning each day.-
Again thanks you for your colaborations and for kinkly help me with this topic.-
Thanks to your nice words about me, our "Diamond" Rathi and at all HMG :)

I'm fully agreed with you, HMG Forum is a forum of friends from everywhere of World :)

And we must don't forget; HMG is "obra" of Roberto Lopez ( your fellow countryman ) and all we are followers of that great man. He is not only a wonderful software builder; is an exemplary man with his immense patience, generosity and extraordinary trainers' ability.

All we are here and all we are friends because of this magnificent man.

Viva HMG, Viva Roberto Lopez :D
Last edited by esgici on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
EduardoLuis

Post by EduardoLuis »

Hi Esgici:

If forgot to mention my fellow countryman Roberto Lopez; a great mistake of my own.-
He beguin this universal project HMG.-
Roberto Lopez a great man that make a grate job.-
With regards to all members. Eduardo