Problem with Print Preview in Win98

General Help regarding HMG, Compilation, Linking, Samples

Moderator: Rathinagiri

dani455

Re: Problem with Print Preview in Win98

Post by dani455 »

rathinagiri:
No I have not tried. I will. Then you reported.
Thanks for your interest.
dani455

Post by dani455 »

Roberto,

voy a realizar una nueva instalación tal cual me aconsejás, tanto del IDE como de HMG. Pero como tengo todo en el trabajo voy a tener que esperar hasta mañana.
Si, soy de Buenos Aires (del Gran). Vivo en Don Torcuato y trabajo en un colegio, el Winter Garden, en Victoria. Estoy a cuatro cuadras de la cancha de Tigre.
Saludos.

PD: ¿vos estás en Argentina?

English:

I will be make a new installation, both IDE and HMG. But as I have all the work I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Yes, I'm from Buenos Aires (the Great). I live in Don Torcuato, and work in a school, the Winter Garden, in Victoria. I'm four streets from the stadium of Tigre.

Regards

P.S.: are you in Argentina?
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

dani455 wrote:
I will be make a new installation, both IDE and HMG. But as I have all the work I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Yes, I'm from Buenos Aires (the Great). I live in Don Torcuato, and work in a school, the Winter Garden, in Victoria. I'm four streets from the stadium of Tigre.

Regards

P.S.: are you in Argentina?
English:

Yes, I'm in Argentina and the 'Instituto Winter Garden' was my first school.

I've assisted there from the kinder until the fifth grade and I was born in a house in the same block, so, was a nice surprise when I've read the name of the school at window title of your screenshot.

Regarding the program, if the problems persists after HMG reinstallation, we'll try other things.

Español:

Si, soy de Argentina y el Instituto Winter Garden fue mi primera escuela, desde el jardín. hasta quinto grado. Además, nací en una casa en la misma manzana, así que fue una grata sorpresa, el ver el nombre de la escuela en la captura de pantalla que posteaste.

Respecto del programa, si los problemas persisten después de la reinstalación de HMG, intentaremos otras cosas.

Regards/Saludos,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
dani455

Post by dani455 »

Roberto,

¡Qué increíble! ¡Cuántos recuerdos debes tener de éste hermoso barrio y de la escuela! Seguro te acordarás de Carlos Ibarra y Elena, su esposa (Cuca). Ella falleció hace unos seis años, pero a él lo veo, pues viene a la Administración (donde yo trabajo) todos los días y es amigo personal de mi viejo. Hoy está retirado y dirige la escuela, que ha crecido mucho, su hijo Fernando.

www.wintergarden.com.ar

Prometo enviarte algunas fotos (se hizo un cd para la conmemoración de los cincuenta años de la escuela). ¿Qué año era cuando estabas en quinto grado?

...Respecto del programa, reinstalé todo pero el problema sigue igual. ¿Tendrá algo que ver que lo arme en XP? ¿Aún cuando le cambie la compatibilidad a win98/me?

Saludos.

What an incredible! You must have many memories of this beautiful neighborhood and your school!
Sure you remember Carlos Ibarra and Elena, his wife (Cuca). She died about six years ago, but Carlos I see it, since coming to the Administration (where I work) every day and is a personal friend of my Dad.
Today is retired and runs the school, which has grown a lot, his son Fernando.

www.wintergarden.com.ar

I promise to send you some pictures (there was a cd for the commemoration of the fiftieth anniversary of the school).
What year was when you were in fifth grade?

... On the program, I reinstall all, but the problem remains the same. Does it have something to do to make it
in XP? Still when you change the compatibility to Win98/ME?

Regards,

Dani.
dani455

Post by dani455 »

Hi, rathinagiri.

I tried the examples in c:\HMG\samples\print. And I see the same screen. I suppose it will be a problem of Win98. I will continue testing.
Thank you.

Regards,

Dani.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

dani455 wrote:Roberto,

¡Qué increíble! ¡Cuántos recuerdos debes tener de éste hermoso barrio y de la escuela! Seguro te acordarás de Carlos Ibarra y Elena, su esposa (Cuca). Ella falleció hace unos seis años, pero a él lo veo, pues viene a la Administración (donde yo trabajo) todos los días y es amigo personal de mi viejo. Hoy está retirado y dirige la escuela, que ha crecido mucho, su hijo Fernando.

http://www.wintergarden.com.ar

Prometo enviarte algunas fotos (se hizo un cd para la conmemoración de los cincuenta años de la escuela). ¿Qué año era cuando estabas en quinto grado?

...Respecto del programa, reinstalé todo pero el problema sigue igual. ¿Tendrá algo que ver que lo arme en XP? ¿Aún cuando le cambie la compatibilidad a win98/me?

Saludos.

Dani.
Español:

Si, por supuesto, guardo muchísimos y muy buenos recuerdos (incluyendo a Carlos y a Elena).

Hice quinto grado en 1972 (como verás soy una persona de edad avanzada) :).

En 1973 nos fuimos del barrio y lamentablemente tuve que cambiar de escuela.

Siempre extrañé el 'Winter Garden' y guardo un gran recuerdo de él.

Y, si tenés fotos, estoy MUY INTERESADO!!!

English:

Yes, of course, I have a lot of good memories (including Carlos y Elena).

I've assisted to the fifth grade in 1972 (as you can see I'm a old man) :).

In 1973 we moved to another neighborhood and I've changed to another school.

I've always missed the 'Winter Garden' and have a great memories about it.

And, if you have any photos I'm VERY INTERESTED!!!

Regards/Saludos,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

dani455 wrote:Hi, rathinagiri.

I tried the examples in c:\HMG\samples\print. And I see the same screen. I suppose it will be a problem of Win98. I will continue testing.
Thank you.

Regards,

Dani.
During weekend I'll install a Win98 (original version) in VirtualBox to determine if the problem is related to this OS version or not.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
dani455

Post by dani455 »

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Dani.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

dani455 wrote:Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Dani.
I've installed a WIndows 98 (original edition, not SE) and compiled a HMG print demo.

It works perfect, so, the problem is related specifically with your Win98 installation (or program).

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
dani455

Post by dani455 »

Very good. I will try again.
Thank you.

Regards,
Dani.