I say goodbye...

HMG Unicode versions 3.1.x related

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jayadevu

Re: I say goodbye...

Post by jayadevu »

Hello Claudio,

A very sad news indeed.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope and trust you will always give your valuable advice in this forum from time to time.

Warm regards,

Jayadev
bpd2000

Post by bpd2000 »

Very sorry to hear you say goodbye, my friend !, A sad news indeed
Thanks for all you did to HMG and us!
Let me pray the Almighty to shower you success in all your endeavours and also grant you some extra time for HMG
Good luck Claudio
BPD
Convert Dream into Reality through HMG
hmgaams57

Post by hmgaams57 »

Sad news for us. But I understand you and I wish you a total success in all your future projects.Thank you very much for all that you have done and for all the help you have given to the users of HMG.
Said from Algeria
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Qué lindo Claudio es ver como eres tan querido. :)
Lindas palabras de agradecimiento, Rathi.

Es tan bueno ver a todos expresar el sentimiento que tienen hacia vos Claudio y hacia tu trabajo.

Muchas veces pensé que el reconocimiento, agradecimiento y la participacion de la gran mayoria de los colegas aqui en el fórum nunca iria llegar a la altura de tu lindo trabajo.

Es muy difícil encontrar a alguien desprendido de sus intereses personales para brindarse asi como lo haz hecho. Fuimos afortunados. :P

Confieso que yo me hé aprovechado mucho de tu bondad y paciencia. Te pido disculpas por eso, aunque fui compelido por el mismo interés tuyo: hacer mejor en HMG. Agradezco por la forma que haz sabido conducir todas esas responsabilidades y que muchas veces estuviste solito.

Todos tenemos mucho que aprender todavia y por lo que parece, aqui vos tenés un lugar garantido de respecto y admiracion. Eso porque te lo haz logrado vos mismo. :)

Aunque todo esto nos parezca desolado y triste para nuestra comunidad, sepan que no estamos sin rumbo o perdidos. HMG es una fuerza compuesta por todos nosotros, talvez el comandante del barco tuvo que desembarcar, talvez otro venga a surgir. Eso no importa ahora, lo que no podemos es perder el entusiasmo y dedicación que logramos alcanzar.

C'est la vie, dit le Français.

A veces tenemos que tomar decisiones difíciles para que no se convierta en algo peor más adelante.

Nuestra vida personal, nuestros proyectos, nuestra salud y nuestra paz: son valores que debemos siempre proteger.

Googled
How cute Claudio is to see how dear you are. :)
Nice words of thanks, Rathi.

It is so good to see everyone express the feeling they have towards you Claudio and your work.

Many times I thought that the recognition, gratitude and participation of the great majority of colleagues here in the forum would never reach the height of your beautiful work.

It is very difficult to find someone detached from your personal interests to give yourself as you have done. We were fortunate. :P

I confess that I have taken great advantage of your kindness and patience. I apologize for that, although I was compelled by the same interest of yours: to do better in HMG. I thank you for the way you have done all those responsibilities and that you were many times alone.

We all have a lot to learn yet and so it seems here you have a guaranteed place of respect and admiration. That's because you did it yourself. :)

Although all this seems to us desolate and sad for our community, know that we are not aimless or lost. HMG is a force composed of all of us, perhaps the ship's commander had to disembark, perhaps another comes to arise. That does not matter now, what we can not is to lose the enthusiasm and dedication that we managed to reach.

C'est la vie, dit le Français.

Sometimes we have to make difficult decisions so that it does not become worse later.

Our personal life, our projects, our health and our peace are values ​​that we must always protect.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

My Good Friends...
Many thank for your kind words!!!!
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
chrisjx2002

Post by chrisjx2002 »

Sad news. Many thanks anyway for all the very good job you have done with HMG!
Marin
DBs Used: DBF

Post by Marin »

Hey, people, don't be so sad!

Claudio will always be one of us.

Let us simply say a huge "THANKS! Claudio" and wish him good health and hapyness!
Have a good luck ahead, Claudio, best wishes from all of us!

Marin
luisvasquezcl

Post by luisvasquezcl »

Estimado Claudio,
Me quedé con mucha tristeza al leer tu post.
Solo me queda agradecerte por tu generosidad y esfuerzo apoyando a hmg y a nuestro grupo.
Te deseo mucha suerte.
Un abrazo desde Chile,
Luis Vasquez.
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Thanks Firends!
This will always be my house!
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
quartz565

Post by quartz565 »

Thank you my friend for the great job that you have offered in HMG.
I wish and hope that in the future you will find the time it takes to offer again your valuable services in developers team of HMG.
I wish you the best and thank you again for everything.

Νίκος
Best Regards,
Nikos.