HMG 3.4.4

HMG Unicode versions 3.1.x related

Moderator: Rathinagiri

mol

Re: HMG 3.4.4

Post by mol »

Some years ago I've asked Roberto if we can get sources of IDE, but he didn't agree.
We can only count on Claudio Soto to resolve this problem.
mol

Post by mol »

I know this 3.4.4 version is almost perfect, but what about anounced new one?
Don't we have any new developer after Claudio resignation?
EduardoLuis

Post by EduardoLuis »

Hi Mol. Till i know for some topic published some month ago, Master Rathi is working on that.-
It's a hard job, and requires lots of specific "C" knowledge and time to invest.-
I agree with you that 3.4.4. is almost perfect. In my case i've used 50% of all it's power, and the app i've developed works like charm on different Win versions.-
As i said some time ago, HMG is the best tool; is in us to take advantage of it and perform greate and ussefull app. The only limit now is our imagination.-
With Regards. Eduardo
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Dear Marek,

Because of my non-availability of time, I could not manage to bring out a new version. I apologize for that.

Regarding the sources of IDE, Roberto was particular about non-distribution of IDE sources and upon trust he had shared the sources to me. I can't break that trust.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Mario Mansilla

Post by Mario Mansilla »

Hello friends :
I present a problem that I am having with my management system. Something similar happens in the IDE that was already reported.
The problem is that the users alerted me that the system without reason closed at least 2 to 3 times a day, I began to investigate and found that when I use the system permanently the system is effectively closed, I follow the log file and the problem occurs in program lines that work without problems but at that moment gave error, for example a browse control that works without problems at that moment it closes.
As a foretaste that the system will close, as in the IDE, system icons and controls are erased.
The system has a TIME control in the main.prg with the routines that Claudio published with the RELEASE MEMORY procedure in case someone suggests using that procedure.
This problem is done on different PCs with sufficient hardware resources (core i3, corei5, 4 and 8 Gb ram) that work perfectly and with operating system Win XP 32 bits, Win 7 32bits and 64 bits, win 10 64bits.
I attach images of the normal system and when it manifests the problem.

Hola Amigos :
les presento un problema que estoy teniendo con mi sistema de gestion . Algo similar sucede en el IDE que ya fue reportado .
El problema consiste en que los usuarios me alertaban que el sistema sin motivo se cerraba al menos 2 a 3 veces por dia , empeze a investigar y me encontre que cuando uso en forma permenente el sistema el sistema efectivamente se cierra , sigo el archivo log y el problema sucede en lineas de programa que funcionan sin problemas pero en ese momento dio error , por ejemplo un control browse que funciona sin problemas en ese momento se cierra .
Como un anticipo que el sistema se cerrara ocurre al igual que en el IDE que los iconos del sistema y los controles se borran .
El sistema tiene en el main.prg un control TIME con las rutinas que Claudio publico con el procedimiento RELEASE MEMORY por las dudas alguien sugiera usar ese procedimiento .
Este problema lo hace en distintas pc con suficiente recursos de hardware ( core i3 , corei5 , 4 y 8 Gb ram) que funcionan perfectamente y con sistema operativo Win XP 32 bits , Win 7 32bits y 64 bits , win 10 64bits .
Les adjunto imagenes del sistema normal y cuando manifiesta el problema .

Saludos cordiales
Mario Mansilla
Attachments
Sistema crash2.jpg
Sistema crash2.jpg (95.86 KiB) Viewed 18728 times
Sistema crash3.jpg
Sistema crash3.jpg (71.59 KiB) Viewed 18728 times
Sistema crash.jpg
Sistema crash.jpg (59.37 KiB) Viewed 18728 times
Sistema normal.JPG
Sistema normal.JPG (71.92 KiB) Viewed 18728 times
martingz

Post by martingz »

Mario que version de HMG estas usando
Mario Mansilla

Post by Mario Mansilla »

Hola Martin :
Uso HMG.3.4.4 con su respectivo IDE actualizado y con las ultimas correcciones de Claudio .
El ejecutable principal es chico 7.88 Mb y lo he ejecutado monitoreando los recursos como muestro en una imagen y nunca paso de 64% de ram y porcentajes de 40% de recursos de cpu .
Realmente me tiene muy preocupado porque a este problema no lo pudieron solucionar en el IDE .

Hello Martin :
                   Use HMG.3.4.4 with its updated IDE and with the latest Claudio corrections.
The main executable is 7.88 Mb and executed by monitoring the resources as shown in an image and I never spend 64% of RAM and percentages of 40% of CPU resources.
He really has me very worried because this problem could not be solved in the IDE.

Saludos
Mario Mansilla
martingz

Post by martingz »

Me lo imagine, fijate que nos paso lo mismo con la 3.4.4 , ahorita estoy trabajando con la 3.4.3, tenemos un programa que se ejecuta y esta facturando electronicamente, todo el dia y con la 3.4.4. nos daba este tipo de problemas, tambien se cerraba de repente o se congelaba, no nos dejaba timbrar los cfdis con una rutina que funcionaba en la 3.4.3 y 3.4.2 ( este error es mas de harbour ).

Nos regresamos a la 3.4.3 y el programa funciona correctamente, ha estado timbrando por 3 dias consecutivos, en tres equipos diferentes y todo esta ok
podrias probar con la 3.4.4 a ver si te resuelve el problema.

Inclusive en el ide de la 3.4.4 me da ese error, que antes me pasaba en las versiones anteriores pero despues de muchas compilaciones y modificaciones de formas , pero era muy raro, con la 3.4.4 esto pasa mas

estamos haciendo pruebas , pero por el exeso de trabajo no hemos avanzado mucho

saludos
vientopamperosur
DBs Used: DBF, SQLite, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL

Post by vientopamperosur »

Buenos dias compañeros, yo tengo el mismo problema con el IDE, i con la versión 3.4.3 tambien, no me ha pasado con los programas que he cosntruido, pero ahora me preocupa. voy a ponerme a investigar un poco a ver que encuentro...
martingz

Post by martingz »

Vientopamperosur, asi es en el IDE a mi me pasa eso desde hace varias versiones, pero nunca me pasaba en programas hasta la version 3.4.4 , por eso regresamos a la 3.4.3 , ahi no tenemos problemas

saludos