Thank you Claudio !

In my tests, it is faster.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
mol

Re: HMG 3.3.1 (Stable)

Post by mol »

Super news! I'll generate new version with some errors repairment and send it to my clients for testing. I'll post their opinion.
Thanks!
claudiotedesco

Post by claudiotedesco »

Hola

Ya descargue e instalé el pacht6, quisiera saber cuando habro el IDE en que lugar me indica la version del pacth que instalé?
Gracias
Claudio

hello

Now download and installed the pacht6, I wonder where I indicates the version of pacth I installed?
Thank You
Pablo César

HMG 3.3.1 (Stable)

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:
dragancesu wrote:Subscribe to this thread and I tried to make this correction, but no such line

Can someone please put a link to the current version of HMG, which includes all patch?

Thanks
You can download whole hmg 3.3.1 library with all patches from my ftp:
http://www.marekolszewski.info/hmg/hmg_20141218.zip
Why you do this Marek ?

We have to add all patches as everybody does. What's the problem ?

dragancesu wrote:Subscribe to this thread and I tried to make this correction, but no such line
Sorry Dragan but is not clear. I do not understand with that. :oops:
dragancesu wrote:Can someone please put a link to the current version of HMG, which includes all patch?
Mr. Dragan, all patch normally is released by Dr. Claudio and is usual all patches are in the same topic (in this case, actualy last HMG version: is in this topic). So please could you revise all tis topic and you will see all patch regarding last release upto this moment.

For all: Now last patch released by Dr. Claudio is overwritting previous patches. So Last patch will contain last version.
srvet_claudio wrote:PS: this patch include all new features of previous patches.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
Pablo César

HMG 3.3.1 (Stable)

Post by Pablo César »

claudiotedesco wrote:Hola

Ya descargue e instalé el pacht6, quisiera saber cuando habro el IDE en que lugar me indica la version del pacth que instalé?
Gracias
Claudio

hello

Now download and installed the pacht6, I wonder where I indicates the version of pacth I installed?
Thank You
Ummm now I see the main problem about patches release.

Normally we have HMG version thru C:\hmg.3.3.1\Version.txt file. But when is released patches, this has not been updated.

For HMG Development Team: IMHO, (suggestion) would it be good to send a new Version.txt and if is possible to send also changelog.txt too. :idea:

I also suggest to modify IDE in "About" option's contain. (See picture below)
Screen1.png
Screen1.png (26.51 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
Thank you Claudio Tedesco for advising about this difficulty.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
mol

Post by mol »

After all patches, my app repors hMG version as HMG 3.3.2 Stable (32 bits)
Why?
Pablo César

HMG 3.3.1 (Stable)

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:After all patches, my app repors hMG version as HMG 3.3.2 Stable (32 bits)
Why?
Hi Marek,

This is because in you C:\hmg.3.3.1\Version.txt file is not updated since you have installed this version for first time. And if you read my previous message, I am suggesting to (Claudio and Rathinagiri) for updating this file, in order users can know the actual version opf HMG installed with include patches.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
bpd2000

Post by bpd2000 »

mol wrote:After all patches, my app repors hMG version as HMG 3.3.2 Stable (32 bits)
Why?
+1
BPD
Convert Dream into Reality through HMG
mol

Post by mol »

Pablo César wrote:
Why?
Hi Marek,

This is because in you C:\hmg.3.3.1\Version.txt file is not updated since you have installed this version for first time. And if you read my previous message, I am suggesting to (Claudio and Rathinagiri) for updating this file, in order users can know the actual version opf HMG installed with include patches.
You didn't understand me, I think.
I had HMG_Version() internal function on my mind, not IDE
Pablo César

HMG 3.3.1 (Stable)

Post by Pablo César »

mol wrote:
Pablo César wrote:
Why?
Hi Marek,

You didn't understand me, I think.
I had HMG_Version() internal function on my mind, not IDE
Big perdon, Marek ! :oops:

What it happen is a little mistake came from HMG.3.3.1_Patch5 at file Minigui.ch which probably Dr. Claudio wanted to make 3.3.2 version ready for the new release and forgot to correct it in this case of PATCHES.

To correct this, please re-edit C:\hmg.3.3.1\INCLUDE\Minigui.ch at line 50 and change for 331

That's it ! :)
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein