HMG 3.1.2

HMG Unicode versions 3.1.x related

Moderator: Rathinagiri

User avatar
jairpinho
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: HMG 3.1.2 (Test)

Post by jairpinho » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am

hello I'm having trouble with accents. I installed version 3.1.2 of HMG following image like this my system
Attachments
acentos.jpg
acentos.jpg (114.14 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Jair Pinho
HMG ALTA REVOLUÇÃO xBASE
HMG xBASE REVOLUTION HIGH
http://www.hmgforum.com.br

User avatar
Pablo César
Posts: 4058
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Location: Curitiba - Brasil
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by Pablo César » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 am

Amigo, falta você configurar o seu editor para o padrão UTF-8. Isso se já colocou o Set Language to Portuguese.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein

User avatar
jairpinho
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by jairpinho » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:49 am

Pablo César wrote:Amigo, falta você configurar o seu editor para o padrão UTF-8. Isso se já colocou o Set Language to Portuguese.
Portugues:
Ola Pablo mas o problema seria no formulário da IDE, esta escrito com acento normal porem quando compila fica com caracteres estranhos

Inglês:

Hello Pablo but the problem would be in the form of IDE, it is written with an accent standard however is when compiling with strange characters
Jair Pinho
HMG ALTA REVOLUÇÃO xBASE
HMG xBASE REVOLUTION HIGH
http://www.hmgforum.com.br

User avatar
jairpinho
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by jairpinho » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:37 am

jairpinho wrote:hello I'm having trouble with accents. I installed version 3.1.2 of HMG following image like this my system

new forms created with HMG IDE are in ANSI format, should have an option in the IDE to change the Encode leaving default for new forms, I have to open all forms created through the IDE with an editor and convert to UTF8 to stay with correct characters.
Jair Pinho
HMG ALTA REVOLUÇÃO xBASE
HMG xBASE REVOLUTION HIGH
http://www.hmgforum.com.br

joposadas

Post by joposadas » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:27 am

I have the same problem and I have not changed my FRM because they are many, and hopefully the new release can make the change in the IDE.
I using the version 3.0.46 because I have the accent problem

User avatar
Pablo César
Posts: 4058
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Location: Curitiba - Brasil
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by Pablo César » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:14 am

I believe the problem is in IDE which creates a frm files in ANSI format. But we have not source codes of HMG/IDE, so if you still are using fmg files, you can edit with Notepad++ en UTF-8 format correcting brazilian accents and save file.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein

User avatar
danielmaximiliano
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 pm
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by danielmaximiliano » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Try to modify the forms with the publisher, on entering search and replace to change the character and the character it replaces, I use that and is more practical.
Greenshot_2013-04-23_09-10-28.png
Greenshot_2013-04-23_09-10-28.png (160.81 KiB) Viewed 1239 times
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`.HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. : +54901169026142
Telegram Name : DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

User avatar
jairpinho
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Location: Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by jairpinho » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

danielmaximiliano wrote:Try to modify the forms with the publisher, on entering search and replace to change the character and the character it replaces, I use that and is more practical.
Greenshot_2013-04-23_09-10-28.png
Hello Daniel and Pablo César
It was exactly what I did, open the files fmg and converted to UTF8, but this should be done by the IDE to new forms or an option in preferences that could choose a standard UTF8/ANSI etc..
Jair Pinho
HMG ALTA REVOLUÇÃO xBASE
HMG xBASE REVOLUTION HIGH
http://www.hmgforum.com.br

User avatar
danielmaximiliano
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 pm
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by danielmaximiliano » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

jairpinho wrote:
danielmaximiliano wrote:Try to modify the forms with the publisher, on entering search and replace to change the character and the character it replaces, I use that and is more practical.
Greenshot_2013-04-23_09-10-28.png
Hello Daniel and Pablo César
It was exactly what I did, open the files fmg and converted to UTF8, but this should be done by the IDE to new forms or an option in preferences that could choose a standard UTF8/ANSI etc..
Esperemos que Roberto lea estas lineas y pueda realizar un nuevo IDE con estas necesidades.
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`.HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. : +54901169026142
Telegram Name : DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

User avatar
srvet_claudio
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Uruguay
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 117 times
Contact:

Post by srvet_claudio » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm working on the conversion of the IDE to support the Unicode character set.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com

Post Reply