http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/es/ja ... 80260.html
2. Run it and accept suggested install location (at the date of this post, it is: C:\Program Files\java\jdk1.7.0_75. It will change according version number) .
3. Go to: https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html ('SDK Tools Only' section, near the end of the page) and download Windows version.
4. Create the folder tree: c:\Android\sdk and install Android SDK there.
5. Run C:\Android\sdk\SDK Manager.exe and follow these directions found in android.com:
6. Go to https://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html and download Android NDK for Windows release 10d (at the time of this post) and extract in C:\Android\android-ndk-r10dAs a minimum when setting up the Android SDK, you should download the latest tools and Android platform:
Open the Tools directory and select:
Android SDK Tools
Android SDK Platform-tools
Android SDK Build-tools (highest version)
Open the first Android X.X folder (the latest version) and select:
A system image for the emulator, such as
ARM EABI v7a System Image
7. Go to https://github.com/alkresin/HDroidGUI and click on 'Download ZIP'. Unzip on C:\Android\projects\HDroidGUI
8. Edit the file C:\Android\projects\HDroidGUI\setenv.bat and change paths according to the location of the tools you've installed. With the versions installed at the time of this post, it should look as this:
Code: Select all
@set path=c:\harbour\bin;%PATH%; @set HRB_BIN=c:\harbour\bin @set HRB_INC=c:\harbour\include @set ANDROID_HOME=c:\Android\sdk @set BUILD_TOOLS=%ANDROID_HOME%\build-tools\21.1.2 @set NDK_HOME=c:\Android\android-ndk-r10d @set JAVA_HOME=C:\PROGRA~1\java\jdk1.7.0_75 @set ADB=%ANDROID_HOME%\platform-tools\adb.exe @set ANDROID_JAR=%ANDROID_HOME%\platforms\android-21\android.jar
- Please, be careful: Path names changes with tools versions!
- JAVA_HOME could be different according your Windows version and language. Please, check it.
- I have Harbour installed at c:\harbour. If that is not your path, please change it as needed. If you do not have Harbour installed, please download from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/harbour ... urce=files and unzip at c:\harbour
9. Build HDROIDGUI: C:\Android\projects\HDroidGUI\BuildAll.bat
10. Now, we will download a sample project called HDCALCUL. Go to https://github.com/alkresin/hdcalcul and click on 'Download ZIP'. Unzip on c:\hdcalcul
11. build the .apk running: c:\hdcalcul\build.bat. The .apk will be generated at c:\hdcalcul\bin. To avoid errors about keystore, please, delete the file 'myrelease.keystore'.
12. To test it, you only must to copy the .apk generated file to an Android device
and run it.
You can do that in many different ways. In my case, I do file transfers via FTP and
launch apks from a file management app.
Don't forget to change your device configuration to allow application installation
from sources different than Play Store.