Multiple Tab`s

HMG en Español

Moderator: Rathinagiri

danielmaximiliano

Multiple Tab`s

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Hola a Todos:
Tengo una pequeña duda :?
en mi Aplicacion tengo armado un formulario de consultas con TAB que el operador elige y busca un determinado dato como ser Poliza, Endoso, Siniestros.
al encontrar ese dato los Distintos TAB`s se cargan con esos datos y el operador puede consultar cualquiera de esos TAB`s.
Suele suceder que el operador tiene que cerrar dicha consulta para ingresar una nueva, ante este caso, ¿PUEDO agregar mas TAB`s de consultas en dicho Formulario conteniendo individualmente Poliza, Endoso, Siniestros en tiempo REAL? en VFP puedo hacerlo enviando al formulario el nuevo TAB con el dato que quiero buscar.
una explicacion sencilla seria Mozilla Firefox agrega un nuevo TAB con solo presionar CTRL+T o el Sigo "+" pegado al ultimo TAB abierto
Google Translate
Hi Everyone:
I have a small doubt?
in my application I have put together a form of consultation with the TAB operator chooses and seeks a data such as Policy, Endorsements, Claims.
to find that information TAB `s Different is loaded with this data and the operator can see any of those TAB` s.
It happens that the operator has to close that query to enter a new one, before this case, can I add more TAB `s the queries containing individually Policy Form, Endorsement, Claims in real time? VFP I can do this by sending the form the new TAB with the data you want to search.
A simple explanation would add a new Mozilla Firefox with the press TAB or CTRL-T I still "glued to the last open TAB
Saludos
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: Multiple Tab`s

Post by Rathinagiri »

Yes. you can add as many pages as required (maximum is 255) in run time using addpage() method.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
danielmaximiliano

Re: Multiple Tab`s

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Muchas gracias Rathinagiri, Probare el metodo

<WindowName>.<ControlName>.AddPage ( nPageNumber , cCaption [ , cImageName ] )

y como implemententar SendData ( <cStationName> , <Data> ) y SET STATIONNAME TO <cStationname>
para enviar datos desde una aplicacion independiente de la otra.
No encuentro mas datos o ejemplo sobre los usos de los mismos, si no lo encuentro vere si existe en HMG4 o Librerias QT

un Abrazo

Google Translate
Rathinagiri thank you very much, I'll try the method

<WindowName>. <ControlName>. AddPage (nPageNumber, cCaption [, cImageName])

as implementen SendData (<cStationName>, <Data>) and STATIONNAME SET TO <cStationname>
to send data from an application independent of the other.
No more data gathering or example of the uses of the same, if not find it I'll see if it exists in HMG4 or QT Libraries

greetings
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO