Shareing with an old song

HMG en Español

Moderator: Rathinagiri

bootwan

Shareing with an old song

Post by bootwan »

[youtube]jC8f8jrNas4[/youtube]
Last edited by bootwan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
dhaine_adp

Re: rathinagiri, You owe me a sorry.

Post by dhaine_adp »

Hi Mr. Bootwan,

Pardon me for intervening in your post. I am not going to quote your message line by line but rather would like to elaborate and explain.

We are all aware that English is not our native language and since that is the case it is a major point of misunderstanding. However when we made a posting we usually stick on to the topic and as much as possible we've never make comments towards anybody.

HMG Forum is a forum initiated by Rathinagiri and he owns it. It is in his benevolent heart that this forum comes alive and we've never paid him to become a member. So in the end it has been a privilege for the member to share (if they wish), to help (if they wish) because we are all tied up with our work. We are all living in different time zone and we cannot expect that someone would always be around to help. Although those who are having free time to spend with will try to help but if they fail your on your own. I believed that is the meaning of AS-IS basis of the GPL warranty. It is in our own risk. That is the concept of Open Source and GPL. On the positive side, if you can see a short coming of HMG and if you are able to solve the problem you have posted, you can opt to post your solution (like what you did) and thus becomes a contribution. So that in the future when someone in your place had the same problem they would find your solution. In effect extending the power of HMG. As we have said before HMG is distributed on an "AS-IS" basis without warranty.

When you see without warranty it means we as users had no right to complain or demand, we can only request and it depends on the author/developer if he will grant the request. He has no commitment at all. So in connection with the forum it is here that we trade experience and insight if we can make a work around with the problem.

Now if nobody replied to the post it would mean that no one has encountered the problem, they don't have time and or no one would like to reply. That's the bitter truth. But in spite of that we still dropping by here.

We also acknowledge the scarcity of information with regards to HMG but Roberto did his best to provide samples and manual along the HMG distribution. So Rathinagiri in an attempt to fill up that void launched this forum to concentrate the HMG users. Somehow HMG Forum on its own eponymous becomes somewhat like a technical support though not in real technical sense, because it's just a forum. But never the less we, in this forum, salutes the effort of Roberto and Rathinagiri for without them HMG users is scattered everywhere on the net like a specs of dust.

So in your case Sir, you are the first one who made a complain and demands as if you bought HMG and felt like you are cheated. I hope that somehow, you have carefully read the license.txt that comes along with the HMG distribution so that you would know where to stand. (Sorry again for my poignant words it is my opinion and interpretation from your post.)

As a user of HMG I only say thanks because I'm just a recipient. Like in this forum I'm just a recipient so I would say thanks to Rathinagiri. Like your arrival in this forum we welcomed you. I personally expect that and hope that somehow your arrival would be an addition to HMG power because you speak Chinese (am I right on my assumption? Please correct me) and it is apparent that you can contribute to local translation of HMG internal messages and to HMG-IDE lang settings. So that HMG would gain acceptance to people in your place and perhaps you can promote it as well.

Let me say it straight sir, no offense meant, your posting suggest a boastful and arrogant comment and too demanding as well as if you buy HMG. I myself is offended by your English phrase. I think this the source of misunderstanding. How about using a translation site like http://translate.google.com to translate your message from your native language to English and correct the result. At least mention in your post the word "by google" so that we would know.

We don't want to cause nuisance to other people and we don't want to say something negative that cause trouble however for the purpose of mending misunderstandings whether I like it or not I have no choice but to say it anyway to explain.

Although I am not directly involved on this thread and on the other thread but I believed I just get myself involved anyway so let me say it first: If you feel offended by my posting, in the spirit of HMG brotherhood I would say I'm sorry. My reason is that I just reacted on your posted messages. If you accepted that let me call you brother again. Now how I would say that BootwanKo or Bootwanco or just coco? Well we can all start all over again if we wish too...

Danny
Regards,

Danny
Manila, Philippines
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Hi Bootwan,

I don't have any intention to hurt you. If any of my words hurt you, I apologize and I am really sorry for that.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
danielmaximiliano

Post by danielmaximiliano »

hola rathinagiri
creo que necesitas actualizar
"I want to be a HMG Poster"
y
"Attention New Members!"
aplicar un politica de como tratar y ser tratado.
colocarlos en "Members' Introduction Forum
asi se evita futuros inconvenientes sobre traducciones de lenguajes por motores tipos "Google Translate" "Babelfish.yahoo.com" y otros
hacer conocer las pautas sobre HMG Forum.
Hello rathinagiri:
I think you need to update
'I want to be a HMG Poster "
and
'Attention New Members! "
implement a politics of how to treat and be treated.
place in "Members' Forum Introduction
thus avoiding difficulties on future language translation engine-types "Google Translate" "Babelfish.yahoo.com" and other
to know the guidelines of HMG Forum.
Best regards
Saludos Cordiales
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
mol

Post by mol »

Sad words were written last time on the forum.
I think, everybody should think twice before writing in this way.
Many of us are still learning possibilities of HMG, looking fot solutions for problems, but, there is no place for requesting help...
Sometimes, when my clients or familiars complain about the word or excel, I'm saying them: "Ask Bill Gates..." - you are paing, you can request...

Bootwan, I think when you understand this, you can say SORRY for all of us.
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: To Rath. Forget it.

Post by Rathinagiri »

bootwan wrote:[youtube]jC8f8jrNas4[/youtube]
Everlasting, unforgettable song. Thanks a lot for sharing.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.