HMG 2.8.6f error

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Post Reply
User avatar
salamandra
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 pm
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time

HMG 2.8.6f error

Post by salamandra » Tue May 19, 2009 2:21 pm

:) Hi to all,
I don't know if it's a bug in HMGIde 2.8.6f or not.
Error occurred when saving a form that was being edited.
error_message_HMGIde_2.8.6f.JPG
error_message_HMGIde_2.8.6f.JPG (32.32 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
[]'s Salamandra.


===========================================

:) Hola a todos,
Realmente no se si se trata de un bug en HMGIde 2.8.6f o no.
El error ocurrio al salvar un Form que estaba siendo editado.

[]'s Salamandra
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Tue May 19, 2009 4:28 pm

salamandra wrote::) Hi to all,
I don't know if it's a bug in HMGIde 2.8.6f or not.
Error occurred when saving a form that was being edited.
error_message_HMGIde_2.8.6f.JPG
[]'s Salamandra.


===========================================

:) Hola a todos,
Realmente no se si se trata de un bug en HMGIde 2.8.6f o no.
El error ocurrio al salvar un Form que estaba siendo editado.

[]'s Salamandra

Please, post the form that give you this error and the exact circumstances to generate it.

TIA.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
salamandra
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 pm
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by salamandra » Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm

:) Hi Roberto,
The form (attached) was edited without problems many times.
But yesterday, I'd need to resize it and change some controls color & size.
After change controls and save the form... no problem.
After resize form and save....crash!!!
After this crash, I'd edited and saved the same form 4 or 5 times and no more
crashes ......
Very strange error...

[]'s Salamandra.


=============================================
:) Hola Roberto,
Este Form (anexado) ya fue editado muchas veces sin ningun problema.
Mas ayer, necesité alterar el tamanho del Form y el color y el tamaño de algunos controles.
Después de alterar los controles, consegui salvar el form sin problemas.
Después de alterar el tamaño del form, salve nuevamente y......crash !!!
Mas tarde, edite el mismo form unas 4 o 5 veces y no tube ningun otro
problema.
Error muy estraño ese...

[]'s Salamandra
Attachments
fp_main.rar
(3.26 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )

User avatar
Rathinagiri
Posts: 5149
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL
Location: Sivakasi, India
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Contact:

Post by Rathinagiri » Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi,

Can you please attach a sample project file in full to re-generate the error?

Thanks.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.

User avatar
salamandra
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 pm
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by salamandra » Tue May 19, 2009 5:30 pm

;) Hi rathi,
It's not a runtime error of the program that uses the form...
It's a random error that occurs when you edit and save the form
using HMGIde 2.8.6f.

[]'s Salamandra


====================================================

;) Hola rathi,
No se trata de un error de runtime del programa que usa este form...
Se trata de um error que ocurre aleatoriamente al editar y salvar
el form en HMGIde 2.8.6f.

[]'s Salamandra
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 pm

salamandra wrote::) Hi Roberto,
The form (attached) was edited without problems many times.
But yesterday, I'd need to resize it and change some controls color & size.
After change controls and save the form... no problem.
After resize form and save....crash!!!
After this crash, I'd edited and saved the same form 4 or 5 times and no more
crashes ......
Very strange error...

[]'s Salamandra.


=============================================
:) Hola Roberto,
Este Form (anexado) ya fue editado muchas veces sin ningun problema.
Mas ayer, necesité alterar el tamanho del Form y el color y el tamaño de algunos controles.
Después de alterar los controles, consegui salvar el form sin problemas.
Después de alterar el tamaño del form, salve nuevamente y......crash !!!
Mas tarde, edite el mismo form unas 4 o 5 veces y no tube ningun otro
problema.
Error muy estraño ese...

[]'s Salamandra
At first, thanks for post the file.

I've saved, resized, moved and I've not been able to reproduce the problem.

It will be a difficult one, so any other clue that you can tell me will be very useful.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
salamandra
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 pm
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by salamandra » Wed May 20, 2009 12:05 am

;) Hi Roberto,
At first, thanks for your attention.
I thought it would be really very difficult to reproduce this error...
If my memory not fails, error occurred after something like change font size,
font weight, textbox backcolor and (last line of textboxes) and form resizing.
But unfortunately i have not been able to reproduce the problem again.
I am working with the same form today (all day long) and there
were no more errors like this. :D
Well, i'll notice as soon as i get news about this problem.

Best Regards,

[]'s Salamandra

===============================================================

;) Hola Roberto,
Muchas gracias por tu atencion.
Yo imaginaba que no seria muy facil reproducir ese error.
Sila memoria no me falla, ese error ocurrio despues de alterar la
ultima linea de textboxes (font size,font weight, textbox backcolor)
y redimensionar el form.
Mas a pesar de haver intentado algunas opciones no consegui reproducirlo
nuevamente.
Hoy trabaje el dia entero encima de ese form, lo altere innumeras veces
y no hubo ningun erro de ese tipo.
Bien, voy a continuar y asi que tenga qualquier novedad la posto aqui.

Un gran abrazo,

[]'s Salamandra
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 am

salamandra wrote:;) Hi Roberto,
At first, thanks for your attention.
I thought it would be really very difficult to reproduce this error...
If my memory not fails, error occurred after something like change font size,
font weight, textbox backcolor and (last line of textboxes) and form resizing.
But unfortunately i have not been able to reproduce the problem again.
I am working with the same form today (all day long) and there
were no more errors like this. :D
Well, i'll notice as soon as i get news about this problem.

Best Regards,

[]'s Salamandra

===============================================================

;) Hola Roberto,
Muchas gracias por tu atencion.
Yo imaginaba que no seria muy facil reproducir ese error.
Sila memoria no me falla, ese error ocurrio despues de alterar la
ultima linea de textboxes (font size,font weight, textbox backcolor)
y redimensionar el form.
Mas a pesar de haver intentado algunas opciones no consegui reproducirlo
nuevamente.
Hoy trabaje el dia entero encima de ese form, lo altere innumeras veces
y no hubo ningun erro de ese tipo.
Bien, voy a continuar y asi que tenga qualquier novedad la posto aqui.

Un gran abrazo,

[]'s Salamandra
Thanks. This info will be very useful to me.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

Post Reply