IDE UPDATE (XIf)

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: IDE UPDATE (XIf)

Post by Roberto Lopez » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:04 pm

esgici wrote:Hello

Here my two cents :)

Regards

--

Esgici
Thanks!
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
mol
Posts: 2985
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:31 am
Location: Myszków, Poland
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:

Post by mol » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

I've tested reports and have some comments.
First: when length of title of column is too long, report break it into 2 lines. But, separator is too high - look at image below:
Image

Second: reports, or all HMG is printer driver' sensitive
Image above contains good letters when printer is set to HP OfficeJet 6500 (new ink driver).
Image below was a snapshot frtom preview, where printer was set to LaserJet 2100:
Image


I think, problem is similar to that one, when I tried to print bolded text with internal HMG function.

User avatar
Vanguarda
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Americana - SP
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by Vanguarda » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Roberto Lopez wrote:Esgici, Marek, Vanguarda

Please, when possible, send me updated messages from 283 to 286.

TIA.
Hi Masters....

Sorry my delay again... :(

In attachment follow the new PtBR.LNG

My best regards,
Attachments
PtBR.rar
(3 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
--
Paulo Sérgio Durço (Vanguarda)


http://hmglights.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Vanguarda wrote:
Roberto Lopez wrote:Esgici, Marek, Vanguarda

Please, when possible, send me updated messages from 283 to 286.

TIA.
Hi Masters....

Sorry my delay again... :(

In attachment follow the new PtBR.LNG

My best regards,

Thanks!
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:49 pm

mol wrote:I've tested reports and have some comments.
First: when length of title of column is too long, report break it into 2 lines.
<...>
Regarding the title length, please consider that this is a first version. This will not feature double line titles. The fix for this will be limit the character count in titles input when required.

A second version (when the first be stable and tested enough) will include such feature (among others).

EDIT: Report generator calls the functions directly (the same as you've reported previously). So there is the key to solve it.

Thanks for reporting.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
Vanguarda
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Americana - SP
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by Vanguarda » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Master, i´ve a little doubt.

The app "IDE.EXE" not was created with "SET MULTIPLE OFF"?

With best regards,
--
Paulo Sérgio Durço (Vanguarda)


http://hmglights.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Vanguarda wrote:Master, i´ve a little doubt.

The app "IDE.EXE" not was created with "SET MULTIPLE OFF"?

With best regards,
No.
Attachments
Image1.png
Image1.png (143.13 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
Vanguarda
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Americana - SP
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by Vanguarda » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Roberto Lopez wrote: No.
Thanks.

Regards,
--
Paulo Sérgio Durço (Vanguarda)


http://hmglights.wordpress.com/

User avatar
fchirico
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 pm
Location: Argentina

Post by fchirico » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 am

Roberto Lopez wrote:Hi All,

This release features grouping support in report builder and DECLARE WINDOW <Current Window> statement in new code snippets.

Gracias Roberto!

Perdoname, estuve probando el GROUPING y no lo puedo hacer funcionar, si al reporte le saco el GROUPING funciona, de lo contrario aparece un error:

Date:11/14/09 Time: 21:08:18
Error BASE/1072 Argument error: <>

Called from EXECUTEREPORT(688)
Called from VER(8)


Lo he probado con distintas DBFs y siempre el mismo error. Seguramente esté haciendo algo mal.
Te adjunto 2 ejemplos, la carpeta "ejemplos" funciona ok y la carpeta "ejemplos2" es la que solo le agregué el GROUPING y no funciona.

Muchas gracias.

Saludos, Fernando Chircio.
Attachments
ejemplos.zip
(27.23 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Saludos, Fernando Chirico.

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 am

fchirico wrote:
Roberto Lopez wrote:Hi All,

This release features grouping support in report builder and DECLARE WINDOW <Current Window> statement in new code snippets.

Gracias Roberto!

Perdoname, estuve probando el GROUPING y no lo puedo hacer funcionar, si al reporte le saco el GROUPING funciona, de lo contrario aparece un error:

Date:11/14/09 Time: 21:08:18
Error BASE/1072 Argument error: <>

Called from EXECUTEREPORT(688)
Called from VER(8)


Lo he probado con distintas DBFs y siempre el mismo error. Seguramente esté haciendo algo mal.
Te adjunto 2 ejemplos, la carpeta "ejemplos" funciona ok y la carpeta "ejemplos2" es la que solo le agregué el GROUPING y no funciona.

Muchas gracias.

Saludos, Fernando Chircio.
I've found the problem and already fixed.

I'll publish a fixed version ASAP.

Thanks for reporting.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

Post Reply