IDE 3.0 TEST XI UPDATE

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

User avatar
Vanguarda
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Americana - SP
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: IDE 3.0 TEST XI UPDATE

Post by Vanguarda » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am

esgici wrote: ...
Probably differences in national character sets may be problem for building text files for all language.
...
I understood. But, i´m a dreamer. :D

My best regards,
--
Paulo Sérgio Durço (Vanguarda)


http://hmglights.wordpress.com/

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Contact:

Post by esgici » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am

Vanguarda wrote:... i´m a dreamer. :D
Undoubtedly, me too :)

Regards

--

Esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
Alex Gustow
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:05 pm
Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
Contact:

Post by Alex Gustow » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am

esgici wrote: Probably differences in national character sets may be problem for building text files for all language.

Esgici
IMHO for Chinese or Japanese people especially :)

BTW Is anybody knows about people who uses HMG (or [x]Harbour) in China or Japan? (I don't know that).

Sorry for "flame".

User avatar
mol
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:31 am
Location: Myszków, Poland
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Post by mol » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 am

It's great idea for internationalizing (does exist such a word ??? :-D) IDE.
I can translate for Polish, but, I'm afraid, I am only one from Poland who write on this forum...

User avatar
mol
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:31 am
Location: Myszków, Poland
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Post by mol » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 am

About new files for every functions - fine idea, but in huge projects it can be thousands of files....

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Contact:

Post by esgici » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 am

Hi Mol
mol wrote:It's great idea for internationalizing (does exist such a word ??? :-D) IDE.
I can translate for Polish, but, I'm afraid, I am only one from Poland who write on this forum...
Please big think :!:

If you build, they will came :)

Regards

--

Esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
Rathinagiri
Posts: 5210
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL
Location: Sivakasi, India
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Contact:

Post by Rathinagiri » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 am

If HMG can be ported to Unicode, it can be used in all Indian languages. I had tried in the previous version of Harbour. Let me try in this version.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.

User avatar
mol
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:31 am
Location: Myszków, Poland
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Contact:

Post by mol » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm

esgici wrote:Hi Mol
mol wrote:It's great idea for internationalizing (does exist such a word ??? :-D) IDE.
I can translate for Polish, but, I'm afraid, I am only one from Poland who write on this forum...
Please big think :!:

If you build, they will came :)

Regards

--

Esgici
Following this idea, I prepared polish.lng (it's beta version - I must work with it and correct later)
Attachments
polish.zip
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

User avatar
sudip
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:52 am
Location: Kolkata, WB, India
Has thanked: 4 times

Post by sudip » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 pm

rathinagiri wrote:If HMG can be ported to Unicode, it can be used in all Indian languages. I had tried in the previous version of Harbour. Let me try in this version.
Great news. But, I know nothing about it. I want to convert in my language also. Can anyone please tell me how to start with it :)
Thanks in advance.
With best regards.
Sudip
With best regards,
Sudip

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3905
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:07 pm

mol wrote:About new files for every functions - fine idea, but in huge projects it can be thousands of files....
Please, remember that this new functionality is optional.

Anyway, I'm sure that HBMK2 can handle hundred of files without problems.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

Post Reply