HMG 3.0 + IDE + HFCL Test X

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

sudip

Re: HMG 3.0 + IDE + HFCL Test X

Post by sudip »

Hello Master Roberto,

Problem with NAV is solved :D I really don't know how it was solved!!! ;) Most probably due to some auto update or my computer automatically sent samples to Symantec ( ;) ) and .... God knows...

There is another very good news (at least for me :D ). I am able to connect PostGreSQL with HMG apps (using IDE) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=875&start=14

Thanks a lot again and very sorry to give you trouble :oops:

With best regards.

Sudip
With best regards,
Sudip
gfilatov

Post by gfilatov »

Hello Roberto,

I've saw the new function Version() in the HMG 3.0 Test X source.
I think that there is a name's conflict with the similar function in the Harbour compiler core :?

Code: Select all

HB_FUNC( VERSION )
{
   hb_retc_buffer( hb_verHarbour() );
}
What is your opinion :?:
Kind Regards,
Grigory Filatov

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." Albert Einstein
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

gfilatov wrote:Hello Roberto,

I've saw the new function Version() in the HMG 3.0 Test X source.
I think that there is a name's conflict with the similar function in the Harbour compiler core :?

HB_FUNC( VERSION )
{
   hb_retc_buffer( hb_verHarbour() );
}
What is your opinion :?:
You are right. I'll change the name.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
raumi75

Post by raumi75 »

I am really excited to get 3.0 to run.

But I am not sure if I got my settings right. I could not open my old .hpj-Project File in the new IDE as it requires .hbp-Files.

So I startet with an empty file and added my Files. I have to confess that I am not 100% hmg and still have to use mixed mode.
Roberto Lopez wrote:Console/Mixed mode setting is part of the project configuration in IDE now. If you open console samples with IDE you'll notice that 'gt=gtwin' config line appears. This signals that.
My Configuration now looks like this:

incpaths=
libpaths=
libs=
gt=gtwin
But trying to compile my program, I get the following error:

hbmk2: Processing: hmg300.hbc                                                  
hbmk2: Compiling Harbour sources...                                            
Harbour 2.0.0beta3 (Rev. 12765)
Copyright (c) 1999-2009, http://www.harbour-project.org/
hbmk2: Compiling...                                                            
C:/slstable/slp.prg: In function 'HB_FUN_SETCONSOLETITLE':
C:/slstable/slp.prg:2177: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
hbmk2: Linking... hmg300.exe                                                   
C:/hmg300/harbour/lib/libhbrtl.a(version.o):version.c:(.text+0xa0): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_VERSION'
C:/hmg300//lib/libminigui.a(h_error.o):h_error.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1                                                
gcc.exe .hbmk\win\mingw\sl.o .hbmk\win\mingw\art.o .hbmk\win\mingw\auf.o .hbmk\win\mingw\bes.o .hbmk\win\mingw\export.o .hbmk\win\mingw\mas.o .hbmk\win\mingw\mtx2dstamm.o .hbmk\win\mingw\qua.o .hbmk\win\mingw\rau.o .hbmk\win\mingw\slp.o .hbmk\win\mingw\slstamm.o .hbmk\win\mingw\stammed.o _temp.o    -mconsole -Wl,--start-group -lminigui -lhbmysql -lmysql -lcrypt -ledit -leditex -lgraph -lini -lreport -lhbwin -lhbziparc -lhbmzip -lmsvfw32 -lvfw32 -lsddodbc -lrddsql -lsddmy -lhbodbc -lodbc32 -lhbhpdf -lhbvpdf -lhbmemio -lhbsqlit3 -lsqlite3 -lhbfimage -lhbpgsql -lpq -lhbtip -lhbct -lhbmisc -lhbnetio -lxhb -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx -lrddcdx -lrddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp -lhbcommon -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 -lcomdlg32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 -lmsimg32 -lwininet -lhbpcre -lhbzlib  -Wl,--end-group -ohmg300.exe -LC:/hmg300/harbour/lib -LC:/hmg300//lib -LC:/slstable/
What am I doing wrong, here?

Thanks a lot for your help
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

raumi75 wrote:I am really excited to get 3.0 to run.

But I am not sure if I got my settings right. I could not open my old .hpj-Project File in the new IDE as it requires .hbp-Files.

So I startet with an empty file and added my Files. I have to confess that I am not 100% hmg and still have to use mixed mode.
Roberto Lopez wrote:Console/Mixed mode setting is part of the project configuration in IDE now. If you open console samples with IDE you'll notice that 'gt=gtwin' config line appears. This signals that.
My Configuration now looks like this:

incpaths=
libpaths=
libs=
gt=gtwin
But trying to compile my program, I get the following error:

hbmk2: Processing: hmg300.hbc                                                  
hbmk2: Compiling Harbour sources...                                            
Harbour 2.0.0beta3 (Rev. 12765)
Copyright (c) 1999-2009, http://www.harbour-project.org/
hbmk2: Compiling...                                                            
C:/slstable/slp.prg: In function 'HB_FUN_SETCONSOLETITLE':
C:/slstable/slp.prg:2177: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
hbmk2: Linking... hmg300.exe                                                   
C:/hmg300/harbour/lib/libhbrtl.a(version.o):version.c:(.text+0xa0): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_VERSION'
C:/hmg300//lib/libminigui.a(h_error.o):h_error.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1                                                
gcc.exe .hbmk\win\mingw\sl.o .hbmk\win\mingw\art.o .hbmk\win\mingw\auf.o .hbmk\win\mingw\bes.o .hbmk\win\mingw\export.o .hbmk\win\mingw\mas.o .hbmk\win\mingw\mtx2dstamm.o .hbmk\win\mingw\qua.o .hbmk\win\mingw\rau.o .hbmk\win\mingw\slp.o .hbmk\win\mingw\slstamm.o .hbmk\win\mingw\stammed.o _temp.o    -mconsole -Wl,--start-group -lminigui -lhbmysql -lmysql -lcrypt -ledit -leditex -lgraph -lini -lreport -lhbwin -lhbziparc -lhbmzip -lmsvfw32 -lvfw32 -lsddodbc -lrddsql -lsddmy -lhbodbc -lodbc32 -lhbhpdf -lhbvpdf -lhbmemio -lhbsqlit3 -lsqlite3 -lhbfimage -lhbpgsql -lpq -lhbtip -lhbct -lhbmisc -lhbnetio -lxhb -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx -lrddcdx -lrddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp -lhbcommon -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 -lcomdlg32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 -lmsimg32 -lwininet -lhbpcre -lhbzlib  -Wl,--end-group -ohmg300.exe -LC:/hmg300/harbour/lib -LC:/hmg300//lib -LC:/slstable/
What am I doing wrong, here?

Thanks a lot for your help
I've included a synonymous for miniguiversion() function called version() since a Harbour function with the same name exists, it creates a conflict.

I'll fix it ASAP.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
raumi75

Post by raumi75 »

Roberto Lopez wrote: I've included a synonymous for miniguiversion() function called version() since a Harbour function with the same name exists, it creates a conflict.

I'll fix it ASAP.
I just installed the patch and now it works.
I can't wait to try out the PostgreSQL-Functionality.

Thank you very much for your work. You can not imagine how useful your program is to me.

Jan
sudip

Post by sudip »

Hello Jan,
Hope you have added hbpgsql and pq in extra lib for PostgreSql app :)
With best regards.
Sudip
With best regards,
Sudip