IDE 3.0 TEST IX

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Re: IDE 3.0 TEST IX

Post by esgici »

mol wrote: <...>
Can you check it?
Hi Mol

I've checked it; no problem at all.

Are you sure that all your files are up to date ?

Regards

--

Esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
esgici

Post by esgici »

esgici wrote: <...>
I've checked it; no problem at all.
Are you sure that all your files are up to date ?
<...>
Hi Mol

I dont know did you noticed that our IDE folder changed from c:\HmgIDE to c:\hmg\IDE. Some conflicts may be occurred by this change. fe: I can't succeed associate .hbp files to IDE.exe. With c:\HmgIDE\ide.exe is OK, but c:\hmg\IDE\ide.exe not. :?

May be your problem too by this issue. :?:

Regards.

--

Esgici
esgici

Post by esgici »

Hi Maestro

Again many thanks to this new concepts and enhancements. :D

Added two new tabs in project windows too is very handy and useful for editing configuration infos. :D

I'm afraid that we need some additional informations about these changes :?

- Where and how and I can specify consol/mixed mod ? Please don't say "it's canceled" ! This is very handy and needful option.

- Does form references (.fmg) canceled? If no, in which file stored .fmg infos? Knowing this may be useful for editing manually that file.

- As you noticed, lib paths, include paths and libs are stored in separate file with the same project basename with .hbc extension and regarding in projects of IDE\Samples, it's apparent that with incpaths=, libpaths= and libs= keywords. The source code editor (full path and executable name) is stored in editor.ini and HMG root folder stored in hmg.ini files. The last language.ini file is same as old .cfg file, not available manual editing. The three .ini files aren't project based, they are global definition files and stored in IDE root folder, no seperate project folders. All of this are correct ?

I hope that I don't disturb you with these stupid questions.

With best regards

--

Esgici
Last edited by esgici on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

I could not configure my editor (crimson) in editor.ini (the path contains space? c:\program files\crimson\crimson editor.exe).
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
esgici

Post by esgici »

rathinagiri wrote:I could not configure my editor (crimson) in editor.ini (the path contains space? c:\program files\crimson\crimson editor.exe).
Hi Rathi

I've specified into IDE (Tools\Preference\Modul Editor : ) and it run without problem.

Please try this way.

Regards

--

Esgici

PS: My editor too is the same (as you know :) ) : C:\Program Files\Crimson Editor\cedt.exe. That is with spaces into it.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

esgici wrote: - Where and how and I can specify consol/mixed mod ? Please don't say "it's canceled" ! This is very handy and needful option.
No, it is not 'canceled' :) You simply must go to PROJECT->RUN (CONSOLE/MIXED MODE). This way, console will be visible.
esgici wrote: - Does form references (.fmg) canceled? If no, in which file stored .fmg infos? Knowing this may be useful for editing manually that file.
Form references are not needed anymore. They are handled the same as report and include files.

All forms in the project folder are visible in the project browser for edit or delete from disk.
esgici wrote: - As you noticed, lib paths, include paths and libs are stored in separate file with the same project basename with .hbc extension and regarding in projects of IDE\Samples, it's apparent that with incpaths=, libpaths= and libs= keywords. The source code editor (full path and executable name) is stored in editor.ini and HMG root folder stored in hmg.ini files. The last language.ini file is same as old .cfg file, not available manual editing. The tree .ini files aren't project based, they are global definition files and stored in IDE root folder, no seperate project folders. All of this are correct ?
You are right, expeting for language. It can be edited. It must contain 1 for English and 2 for Spanish.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:I could not configure my editor (crimson) in editor.ini (the path contains space? c:\program files\crimson\crimson editor.exe).
I'm using PSPad.

The installation path contain spaces and all is working fine.

Please configure from tools->preferences.

If you are editing 'editor.ini' please do not add a carriage return to the end of editor name.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Thanks Roberto & Esgici.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
mol

Post by mol »

After installing last hmg+ide+hfcl 3.09 test combo file I confirm that everything is working properly (with adding new components and compiling and linking project)

There was too many versions and patches late.

Thanks for your great work, Roberto!
esgici

Post by esgici »

Roberto Lopez wrote: <...>
No, it is not 'canceled' :) You simply must go to PROJECT->RUN (CONSOLE/MIXED MODE). This way, console will be visible.
<...>
Form references are not needed anymore. They are handled the same as report and include files.
All forms in the project folder are visible in the project browser for edit or delete from disk.
<....>
You are right, expeting for language. It can be edited. It must contain 1 for English and 2 for Spanish.
Thanks a lot for your great works and patient answers :D

Best Regards

--

Esgici