HMG 2.5.7

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Post Reply
User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

HMG 2.5.7

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Harbour MiniGUI 2.5.7 Changelog:

English:

- Fixed: Activex control problems when used in tabs. Reported by Juan Rendon.

- Fixed: Changing header text or image of Grid or Browse, changes aligment to left always.

- Fixed: Setting content for selected item in listbox, will cause that value be set to zero.

- Fixed: ToolButton error checking. Dropdown button
must have an associated action, if not (for no action dropdown) 'wholedropdown' style must be used.

- Modified: WholeDropdown ToolBar buttons shortcuts opens the menu now.

Español:

- Solucionado: Problemas con Activex cuando es usado en un TAB. Reportado por Juan Rendon.

- Solucionado: Al cambiar el texto o la imagen del encabezado en un control Grid o Browse, la alineación cambia a la izquierda.

- Solucionado: AL cambiar el contenido del item seleccionado en un ListBox, el valor cambia a cero.

- Solucionado: Verificación de errores en ToolButton.
Los botones 'Dropdown' deben estar asociados a una acción, de lo contrario, debe usarse el estilo 'WholeDropDown'

- Modificado: Los atajos de teclado en los botones 'WholeDropDown', ahora abren el menu asociado al botón.

Saludos,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:47 am

Estimado
el demo miniagenda no muestra las imagenes en los headers, solo el texto.
Descargué las version 2.5.7 de HMG e IDE.
estoy usando Windows xp profesional sp2.
cordialmente,
Luis Vasquez

User avatar
Rathinagiri
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL
Location: Sivakasi, India
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Contact:

Post by Rathinagiri » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 am

Thanks a lot for the new version.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 74 times
Contact:

Post by esgici » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:18 am

luisvasquezcl wrote:Estimado
el demo miniagenda no muestra las imagenes en los headers, solo el texto.
Descargué las version 2.5.7 de HMG e IDE.
estoy usando Windows xp profesional sp2.
cordialmente,

Luis Vasquez
Google Translate wrote: Dear
miniagenda demo does not show the images in the headers, only the text.
I downloaded the version 2.5.7 of HMG and SDI.
I am using Windows XP Professional sp2.
cordially,

Hola Luis

I haven't any idea :( In 2.5.6 it was worked fine. In the changelog of 2.5.7 I don't see any note about imaged grid header. IMHO only Roberto can explain this. ;)

Saludos Cordiales
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 am

esgici wrote:
luisvasquezcl wrote:Estimado
el demo miniagenda no muestra las imagenes en los headers, solo el texto.
Descargué las version 2.5.7 de HMG e IDE.
estoy usando Windows xp profesional sp2.
cordialmente,

Luis Vasquez
Google Translate wrote: Dear
miniagenda demo does not show the images in the headers, only the text.
I downloaded the version 2.5.7 of HMG and SDI.
I am using Windows XP Professional sp2.
cordially,

Hola Luis

I haven't any idea :( In 2.5.6 it was worked fine. In the changelog of 2.5.7 I don't see any note about imaged grid header. IMHO only Roberto can explain this. ;)

Saludos Cordiales
It's very strange... it's working fine here... (Vista) I'm going to test on XP now to test there.

I've only fixed a problem (column aligment changed setting a new header image).

What about 'Grid_18'... is working for you?

More info coming soon....

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 74 times
Contact:

Post by esgici » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 am

Roberto Lopez wrote:
It's very strange... it's working fine here... (Vista) I'm going to test on XP now to test there.

I've only fixed a problem (column aligment changed setting a new header image).

What about 'Grid_18'... is working for you?

More info coming soon....
Grid_18 too, in 2.5.6 is ok, in 2.5.7 no. :(

Best regards
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 74 times
Contact:

Post by esgici » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm

PS: XP-SP2

Regards
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3897
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 pm

esgici wrote:PS: XP-SP2

Regards
2.5.8 Published. Please check.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

Post Reply