Harbour MiniGUI 2.8.0

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: Harbour MiniGUI 2.8.0

Post by Roberto Lopez »

mol wrote:I'm waiting for 2.8.1 and IDE for that...
Many thanks Roberto for your excellent work...

Best regards, Marek
You don't need it since I've not added new properties or events to grid.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote: 1. Navigation by cell is not enabled while in modal/child window. In the case of modal/child window grids, the cursor is shown in the main window even after the closing of modal/child window. (I think the cursor is shown in the main window instead of modal/child window!)
Fixed.
rathinagiri wrote: 2. The current cursor/cell value is shown some pixels left than the actual value.
Apparently. the problem is that the column value reported for a cell position includes grid column line.

Fixed.
rathinagiri wrote: 3. I had got my old project compiled in the new version and got run time error with grid. I could not reproduce the same by way of a sample. Let me give the error log. If possible I would come with a sample.

Code: Select all

Error BASE/1068 Argument error: array access

Called from EVENTS(2337)
Called from LISTVIEW_SCROLL(0)
Called from _GETGRIDCELLDATA(4663) 
Please try to send me a small sample showing the problem.
rathinagiri wrote: 4. When one column is having 0 width navigation cursor is not seen. (May be this is not a bug. But the user doesn't know about the column. ;))

I am attaching a sample with child window.
The attachment gridsample.zip is no longer available
I would come with screenshots soon.
[/quote]

Maybe this is not a bug. You've not assigned a value to the grid, so no row is highlighted.

If you add the following line prior window activation:

sample.g1.value := 1

The first line will be show.

Regards,

Roberto.
Attachments
gridtest.jpg
gridtest.jpg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 3032 times
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Thanks for the considerations Roberto.
Maybe this is not a bug. You've not assigned a value to the grid, so no row is highlighted.

If you add the following line prior window activation:

sample.g1.value := 1

The first line will be show.
No, I think I had not put the situation correctly. If we make the width of a column as 0, say like this 'widths {100,100,0,100}', then the cursor is not shown if the cell is moved through that column. Actually it is not a bug. But, the user doesn't know about the column at all. Sometimes, it is useful to hide some information (like recno) which is not useful to the user, but could be useful for the programmer.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote: If we make the width of a column as 0, say like this 'widths {100,100,0,100}', then the cursor is not shown if the cell is moved through that column. Actually it is not a bug. But, the user doesn't know about the column at all. Sometimes, it is useful to hide some information (like recno) which is not useful to the user, but could be useful for the programmer.
Well... perhaps the cursor update routine should skip the column if its width is zero.

I'm focused in the 'big' bugs now (those related with app stability). When this work be finished, I'll work on 'fine-tune'.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)