HMG 3.0.39

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Re: HMG 3.0.39

Post by esgici »

raumi75 wrote:[... separation of languages. I just fixed that
Thanks, this is better :)

Now it's time to separate xBase related articles from other ( if it's not difficult );

and announce xBase articles ( like PostgreSQL ) in this forum.

Thanks to your efforts for xBase community :)

Regards

--

Esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
raumi75

Post by raumi75 »

I will let you know, when I write something important.

By the way: Your Posts still link to your old viva clipper site.
esgici

Post by esgici »

raumi75 wrote:Your Posts still link to your old viva clipper site.
I hope it's accessible other than me and my country ;

so, I thing change the link after completed my new blog.

--

Esgici
raumi75

Post by raumi75 »

Hello,

I am still trying to get 3.0.39 to compile my postgresql-based program.

The sample in C:\hmg.3.0.39\SAMPLES\POSTGRESQL.1 does not compile.

The log file looks ilke this:

Code: Select all

Harbour 3.1.0dev (Rev. 17036)
Copyright (c) 1999-2011, http://harbour-project.org/
C:/Users/JAN~1.ZUM/AppData/Local/Temp/hbmk_71bmae.dir/demo.o:demo.c:(.data+0x38): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_DBPGCONNECTION'
C:/Users/JAN~1.ZUM/AppData/Local/Temp/hbmk_71bmae.dir/demo.o:demo.c:(.data+0x258): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_PGRDD'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x16): undefined reference to `PQfreeCancel'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x46): undefined reference to `PQclear'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x76): undefined reference to `PQfinish'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x19d): undefined reference to `PQconnectdb'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2bb): undefined reference to `PQsetdbLogin'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x336): undefined reference to `PQreset'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x3a6): undefined reference to `PQprotocolVersion'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x426): undefined reference to `PQclientEncoding'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x4b7): undefined reference to `PQsetClientEncoding'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x536): undefined reference to `PQdb'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x5b6): undefined reference to `PQuser'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x636): undefined reference to `PQpass'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x6b6): undefined reference to `PQhost'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x736): undefined reference to `PQport'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x7b6): undefined reference to `PQtty'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x836): undefined reference to `PQoptions'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x8b6): undefined reference to `PQtransactionStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x936): undefined reference to `PQerrorMessage'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x9b6): undefined reference to `PQstatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xa47): undefined reference to `PQexec'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xba0): undefined reference to `PQexecParams'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xc77): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xc94): undefined reference to `PQnfields'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xd07): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xd24): undefined reference to `PQntuples'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xda6): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xded): undefined reference to `PQgetisnull'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xe01): undefined reference to `PQgetvalue'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xe8e): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xed8): undefined reference to `PQgetlength'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xf55): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xf79): undefined reference to `PQnfields'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xfa8): undefined reference to `PQfmod'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0xfb6): undefined reference to `PQftype'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1116): undefined reference to `PQfname'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1182): undefined reference to `PQftable'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x11a3): undefined reference to `PQftablecol'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x14d6): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x14fb): undefined reference to `PQntuples'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x150b): undefined reference to `PQnfields'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1571): undefined reference to `PQgetvalue'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1606): undefined reference to `PQresultErrorMessage'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1686): undefined reference to `PQresultStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1706): undefined reference to `PQcmdStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1786): undefined reference to `PQcmdTuples'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1821): undefined reference to `PQescapeString'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x188f): undefined reference to `PQescapeBytea'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x18a9): undefined reference to `PQfreemem'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1925): undefined reference to `PQunescapeBytea'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x193f): undefined reference to `PQfreemem'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x19b6): undefined reference to `PQoidValue'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1a36): undefined reference to `PQoidStatus'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1ab6): undefined reference to `PQbinaryTuples'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1b48): undefined reference to `PQftable'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1bd8): undefined reference to `PQftype'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1c68): undefined reference to `PQfname'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1cf8): undefined reference to `PQfmod'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1d88): undefined reference to `PQfsize'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1e2c): undefined reference to `PQgetisnull'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1eb7): undefined reference to `PQfnumber'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1f36): undefined reference to `PQntuples'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x1fb6): undefined reference to `PQnfields'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2047): undefined reference to `PQsendQuery'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x20c7): undefined reference to `PQgetResult'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2176): undefined reference to `PQconsumeInput'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x21f6): undefined reference to `PQisBusy'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2276): undefined reference to `PQrequestCancel'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x22f6): undefined reference to `PQflush'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2387): undefined reference to `PQsetnonblocking'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2406): undefined reference to `PQisnonblocking'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x24b6): undefined reference to `PQuntrace'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2537): undefined reference to `PQsetErrorVerbosity'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x25c7): undefined reference to `lo_import'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x266a): undefined reference to `lo_export'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x26f7): undefined reference to `lo_unlink'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2776): undefined reference to `PQserverVersion'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x27f7): undefined reference to `PQgetCancel'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x28c0): undefined reference to `PQcancel'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x29a7): undefined reference to `PQescapeByteaConn'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x29c1): undefined reference to `PQfreemem'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2a7c): undefined reference to `PQprepare'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2bca): undefined reference to `PQexecPrepared'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2c9a): undefined reference to `PQputCopyData'
C:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw/libhbpgsql.a(postgres.o):postgres.c:(.text+0x2d1c): undefined reference to `PQputCopyEnd'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1
gcc.exe C:/Users/JAN~1.ZUM/AppData/Local/Temp/hbmk_71bmae.dir/demo.o C:/Users/JAN~1.ZUM/AppData/Local/Temp/hbmk_71bmae.dir/hbmk_eg7m0a.o C:/hmg.3.0.39/SAMPLES/POSTGRESQL.1/_temp.o    -mwindows -Wl,--start-group -lhmg -lcrypt -ledit -leditex -lgraph -lhfcl -lini -lreport -lmsvfw32 -lvfw32 -lhbct -lhbwin -lhbmzip -lminizip -lhbmemio -lhbmisc -lhbmysql -lmysql -lhbtip -lsqlite3 -lhbsqlit3 -lsddodbc -lrddsql -lsddmy -lhbodbc -lodbc32 -lhbhpdf -lhbfimage -lhbpgsql -lhbnetio -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx -lrddcdx -lrddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp -lhbcommon -lhbmainwin -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 -lcomdlg32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 -lmsimg32 -lwininet -lhbpcre -lhbzlib   -Wl,--end-group -odemo.exe  -LC:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/lib/win/mingw -LC:/hmg.3.0.39/harbour/bin -LC:/hmg.3.0.39/lib
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Did you refer the run time external library reference for libpq.dll?
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
raumi75

Post by raumi75 »

No. I did not make any modifications. Just the plain sample.

The PostgreSQL Sample in 3.0.35 compiles without problem. Now, in 3.0.39, it throws errors.

I believe it has something to do with the missing libpq.a

In the past, you included that file in the hmg-distribution. Now it is missing.
Hazael

Post by Hazael »

Hello friends,

Nice job!
I am interested in HMG and I found a small error on function HMGVersion() that returns 3.0.38 (2011.07.18) instead of 3.0.39 - not very important but I am sure it could be updated for next release 3.0.40 (soon?).
By the way... is it possible to add icons to MsgInfo() (and other Msg...s)? I mean that icon on the "Title Bar".
Also, is it possible to put bigger images on the MENU ITEMS? Probably not due to the small space but I just want to know the possibilities.
Thanks for any reply.
Regards,

Qatan
Harbour | GTWVT | MingW | Visual Studio Code
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

I also missing much the "Console mode" options in IDE in this version.
Last edited by Pablo César on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
esgici

Post by esgici »

Pablo César wrote:Ilso missing much the "Console mode" options in IDE in this version.
Hola Pablo

It's not missing, exists.

Simply look at Basics\Building HMG application page of HMG docs ( embedded in HMG package, no online version ).
Roberto wrote:In IDE, ... To create console/mixed mode apps. you only must add this line to your main .prg: HB_GT_WIN_DEFAULT
Saludos

--

Esgici
Pablo César

HMG 3.0.39 - Console mode

Post by Pablo César »

Thank you Mr. Esgici for your attention. I do not want appoint errors or misunderstandings of material doc. But I still confused and disapointed with the missing option of "Console mode" that it was present in IDE version Hmg.3.0.35.

You advised me to read Basics\"BUILDING HMG APPLICATIONS" of hmgdoc.htm in C:\hmg.3.0.39\DOC. Right ? But I still not founding a "Console mode" option and it´s indicatins two options for BUILDING HMG APP.

1. By Build.bat in line command. Even showing options do not shows a real example to use build.bat in line command. In other hand, at final of Build.bat option wrongly says:

Sample: \HMG\SAMPLES\MULTI.PRG (for what this ?) Shall it be C:\hmg.3.0.39\SAMPLES\MULTIPRG folder ?

I my opinion should also describe examples how to do in line command when is created a new directory (folder) for new project. One important thing is to create a batch file (created with name compile.bat in this example) calling the build.bat file which is in HMG folder, as follows:
@echo off
call C:\hmg.3.0.39\build.bat %*
Then I executed this line for build apps console mode:
COMPILE /c Main.prg

2. For HMG IDE second option, says about language, HMG folder e which program editor will be utilized, but not with console mode only. Saying about console mixed and not showing how to do with console only by IDE.

When I said that I missing Console Option, I means missing a option in IDE how it was in Hmg.3.0.35 version. Since I passed used IDE to create my HMG apps I really do not like to use in command line option. I would like to still use compile console apps being compilated by IDE, do you know ?

Is it possible to give a example to compile thru IDE for apps pure console ?
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein