Uso/detección de tecla en bucle dowhile

New members who wish to post and participate in HMG Forum, please introduce yourselves in this forum by starting a new thread.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

danielmaximiliano

Re: Uso/detección de tecla en bucle dowhile

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Marek : without going into discussion, my first words were to Pablo and general greeting that can be translated, the rest was published in my language and that of pablo since my message was for the exclusively ... If anyone is interested, you can use the translator and read the content. My point of view is that if someone asks for help in English or another language if I want to help him I would do it but I remain silent and I avoid getting involved.
We all know how to program and also use the translator well or misinterpret what is meant we are not any baby as we have some more than 30 years of computing and experience ... If something I do not understand you want to tell me I'll ask you again, some time ago we asked for rules for the forum and said "free will" (libre albedrío) there are no rules and that is why I use my Latin Spanish to communicate with my peers in the forum ..
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Es verdad Pablo... "Una gente culta no precisa estar con exigencias de ese tipo"... Excelente!!!

Yo en los demás foros donde programo, es más el español que nada, uno que otro en Ingles o portugués pero lo traduzco y le contesto en su idioma y he tenido también la misma respuesta... sin mediar palabra alguna, creo que entendemos que no somos poliglotas y nada nos cuesta traducir con Google... al idioma de quien pregunta o comenta.

Y mol, me extraña que apoyes de que se escriba en Ingles solamente... es como decir "Si eres Heterosexual bienvenido, si eres Gay... a que horas sales al pan, si eres Negro por favor ni lo intentes, si eres Blanco pero del viejo continente bienvenido, ha pero si eres Gringo por supuesto que también eres bienvenido, si eres Latino de los países mas pobres tampoco lo intente, si eres Católico bienvenido.... todo es RACISMO... y por eso son tan pocos miembros Y ESO QUE ES GRATIS!!! y si me gusta lo FREE pero.... me convencí de que mejor pago y tengo un excelente servicio!!! y hago llamadas para soporte técnico en mi idioma natal...!!! sin que del otro lado me digan... no habla ingles??? Jajaja

Roberto Lopez hiciste un Softwere para los que escriben en Ingles??? yo creo que en EU y Europa ni conocen HMG...!!! (Solo los del Foro). Jajaja que ridículo es esto.!!!

TRADUCTOR GOOGLE...!!!

It's true Pablo ... "A cultured people does not have to be with demands of that type" ... Excellent !!!

I in the other forums where I program, is more Spanish than anything, one another in English or Portuguese but I translate it and I answer in your language and I have also had the same answer ... without any words, I think we understand that We are not multilingual and nothing is difficult to translate with Google ... the language of who asks or comments.

And mole, I'm surprised that you support the fact that it is written in English only ... it's like saying "If you're a Heterosexual welcome, if you're Gay ... what time do you go out to the bread, if you're Black please do not try it, White but of the old continent welcome, but if you are Gringo of course you are also welcome, if you are Latin of the poorest countries, do not try it, if you are Catholic Welcome .... everything is RACISM ... and that's why they are so Few members AND THAT IS FREE !!! and if I like the FREE but .... I convinced myself that I pay better and I have an excellent service !!! and I make calls for technical support in my native language ... !! ! Without the other side tell me ... does not speak English ?? Hahaha

Roberto Lopez you made a Softwere for those who write in English ??? I believe that in the US and Europe neither know HMG ... !!! (Only the Forum). Haha how ridiculous is this. !!!
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Así es DanielMaximiliano el Lenguaje de Programación ese si debe de ser UNIVERSAL y la forma de comunicarnos entre los integrantes del Foro debería de ser en tu lengua natal... si esta en Google entonces no hay restricciones. Si hay un mal entendimiento en la comprensión de lo que decimos o tratamos de decir es tan simple de aclarar lo dicho y eso es todo. Y como dices ya No somos unos niños, somos gente adulta que si tenemos interés en aprender algo tenemos que poner mucho de nuestra parte para llegar a una conciliación para ambas partes y para todos. No entiendo por que es complicado esto si lo que nos debe de regir es CLIPPER->HARDBOUR->HMG->MILLONES DE ADEPTOS.

Saludos!!!

GOOGLE TRADUCTOR:

This is DanielMaximiliano the programming language that should be UNIVERSAL and the way to communicate among the members of the Forum should be in your native language ... if it is in Google then there are no restrictions. If there is a misunderstanding in understanding what we say or try to say it is so simple to clarify what is said and that is all. And as you say already We are not children, we are adult people that if we have interest in learning something we have to put much of our part to reach a conciliation for both parties and for all. I do not understand why this is complicated if what should govern us is CLIPPER-> HARDBOUR-> HMG-> MILLIONS OF ADEPTS.

Regards!!!
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Nothing has changed for years.

The three musketeers are still on stage.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Javier Tovar wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 pm Roberto Lopez you made a Softwere for those who write in English ??? I believe that in the US and Europe neither know HMG ... !!! (Only the Forum). Haha how ridiculous is this. !!!
Very few people have traveled on NASA's space shuttles... but they are a marvel of modern engineering very useful to humanity.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

srvet_claudio wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am
Javier Tovar wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 pm Roberto Lopez you made a Softwere for those who write in English ??? I believe that in the US and Europe neither know HMG ... !!! (Only the Forum). Haha how ridiculous is this. !!!
Very few people have traveled on NASA's space shuttles... but they are a marvel of modern engineering very useful to humanity.

Jajaja, Claudio con todo respeto, pero le llamas moderno a HMG... que tiene de mejoría contra otros que usa mucho mas gente y mucho más completos, que les llevaría una vida a ustedes llegar a tener un softwere competitivo???... Yo prefiero tener los pies sobre la tierra!!! Jajaja Me extraña que defienda a estos...!!! Yo vengo de Clipper y me encariñe mucho con el, pero al ver en lo que más se programa y lo robusto que son, por eso preferí cambiar y dejar Clipper.

Saludos!!!
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

esgici wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:15 am Nothing has changed for years.

The three musketeers are still on stage.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jajaja para que decirle algo al Turco??? No vale un teclazo más.
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Javier Tovar wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:34 am
srvet_claudio wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am

Jajaja, Claudio con todo respeto, pero le llamas moderno a HMG... que tiene de mejoría contra otros que usa mucho mas gente y mucho más completos, que les llevaría una vida a ustedes llegar a tener un softwere competitivo???... Yo prefiero tener los pies sobre la tierra!!! Jajaja Me extraña que defienda a estos...!!! Yo vengo de Clipper y me encariñe mucho con el, pero al ver en lo que más se programa y lo robusto que son, por eso preferí cambiar y dejar Clipper.

Saludos!!!
Javier mira el código fuente de muchos de los software "competitivos" que conocéis y decime cuanto de ese código/ideas son "made in Roberto/HMG". Y por si fuera poco HMG fue el primero y ademas jamás recibió apoyo económico de ningún tipo...

PD: Si me pagan te doy soporte en árabe, ruso, esloveno o en el idioma que tu quieras...
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Creo que no logro hacerme entender... Mejor SIGO ESTUDIANDO INGLES...!!!
Saludos.
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Claudio... gracias por los servicios que ofreces pero actualmente ya no tengo la necesidad de recibir soporte!!!

Ahora doy soporte!!!

Saludos!!!