We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 21.03.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
There are the separate versions for ANSI and UNICODE charsets of the* Implementation of UNICODE support in the MiniGUI core libraries.
It was a postponed user's request (slight chance of regression).
* The useful Registry functions were updated for using into the
* Fixed ANIGIF control:
- restored a proper handling of the DELAY clause
(bug was introduced in the build 20.10 (update 2)).
* The Tab page(s) at owner-draw colored TAB control supports now
PNG, GIF and TIF images. The 'Transparent' property will be added
to these images automatically.
* Updated BosTaurus, Debugger, HbPrinter, MiniPrint, MiniPrint2 and
* Updated SQLite3 library to the recent version 3.35.3.
* Updated 'Open Table InSpector' sample:
- added the source code for the OTIS library version 1.20 b01;
- updated documentation (look at \Doc folder).
* Updated some examples for UNICODE support.
MiniGUI library now.
A setup of the ANSI build 21.03 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.
P.S. I have also prepared an archive with UNICODE version of the library
for all donators.