We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 20.06.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
A setup of the build 20.06 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at* Fixed: When loads a Grid control and 'ColumnControls' property
is NIL then converts automatically any data type in a text type
(introduced in the build 20.01 (update 3)).
* Fixed: The back color of a TAB control was not changed at runtime.
* Pacified the C-warning "cast-function-type" in the MiniGUI core
(was passed MinGW GNU C 10.1).
* Added the useful function HMG_SetMenuTheme() for setting of the
predefined menu themes.
* A TREE control color was improved for loading a bitmap with
a color depth 8 bpp. It is compatible with the Official HMG.
* An old behavior of 'OnChange' event was restored in a Browse
control (a new behavior was introduced in the build 19.12).
It uses SET BROWSEUPDATEONCLICK ON command for a backward
compatibility with an old code.
* Synchronized Extended HMG for compatibility with Official HMG:
- New: function GetFormNameByHandle( hWnd, @cFormName, ;
@cFormParentName ) --> Return nFormIndex;
- New: function GetControlNameByHandle ( hWnd, @cControlName, ;
@cFormParentName ) --> Return nControlIndex.
* Modified the application manifest for compatibility with a recent
heap implementation in Windows 10 (‘heapType’ element).
This feature is supported in Windows 10, version 2004, and later.
* Added the new library HbCrypto (borrowed from Harbour 3.4 fork).
* Updated BosTaurus, Debugger, MiniPrint, HMG_HPDF, TSBrowse and
* Updated the some Basic and Advanced samples.
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.