GridAdo

You can share your experience with HMG. Share with some screenshots/project details so that others will also be benefited.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

GridAdo

Post by luisvasquezcl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Dear Roberto,
I am preparing a grid to work with Ado process and need to know where the keys of movement because it requires synchronizing the grid with the recordset.
At this point already loading data and sample correctly but I want to burn can also browse the records automatically.
Greetings
Luis Vasquez.

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 pm

luisvasquezcl wrote:Dear Roberto,
I am preparing a grid to work with Ado process and need to know where the keys of movement because it requires synchronizing the grid with the recordset.
At this point already loading data and sample correctly but I want to burn can also browse the records automatically.
Greetings
Luis Vasquez.
I'm afraid that I'm not sure about understand your question...

Could you be so kind to clearify it a liitle?

TIA.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:15 pm

I need to create procedures for processing the keys Up Dn Home End, this recordset I synchronize with the grid.
Look at h_grid but not encounter these procedures, can control where that?.
Regards

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

luisvasquezcl wrote:I need to create procedures for processing the keys Up Dn Home End, this recordset I synchronize with the grid.
Look at h_grid but not encounter these procedures, can control where that?.
Regards
Ok. Key events for grid are not implemented, but you could take a look at 'events' function (h_windows.prg). Movement keys are processed for browse (browse is based in Listviwe like grid). That could be useful for you.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Ok Roberto,
Thanks

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Dear Roberto,
I finished the grid.
I would like to see what Viera, give me your comments and criticisms and of course I do not know if much serious prentender inclusion in the library because I believe it will be very helpful to our colleagues.
Best regards,
Luis Vasquez.

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm

luisvasquezcl wrote:Dear Roberto,
I finished the grid.
I would like to see what Viera, give me your comments and criticisms and of course I do not know if much serious prentender inclusion in the library because I believe it will be very helpful to our colleagues.
Best regards,
Luis Vasquez.
Please, upload to the forum so, all could view it and give you our impressions.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 am

Hi Friends
I have a little problem but now is fixed. 8).
The file is attached.
I wait for your comments.
Regards
Luis Vasquez.
Attachments
Grid_ado.zip
(50.01 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

User avatar
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Post by Roberto Lopez » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 pm

luisvasquezcl wrote:Hi Friends
I have a little problem but now is fixed. 8).
The file is attached.
I wait for your comments.
Regards
Luis Vasquez.
When you attempt to enter an invalid date, and you follow to the next field with <ENTER> the following error occurs:

Error BASE/1118 Argument error: DTOC</p><BR>
Called from DTOC(0)
Called from _SETITEM(1565)
Called from _HMG_SETGRIDCELLVALUE(1100)
Called from _HMG_GRIDINPLACEEDITOK(876)
Called from (b)_HMG_GRIDINPLACEEDIT(610)
Called from _DOCONTROLEVENTPROCEDURE(4381)
Called from EVENTS(467)
Called from _DOMESSAGELOOP(0)
Called from _ACTIVATEWINDOW(4046)

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto


(Veritas Filia Temporis)

User avatar
luisvasquezcl
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Post by luisvasquezcl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Ok Roberto,
Im going to make more test and fixed problems.
Regards.

Post Reply