Dave, my example is based on UNICODE mode. Toledo's example is made in Minigui Extended.bpd2000 wrote:Dear Pablo, Pctoledo
Unicode Virtual Key Board can be created ?
I have improved a bit more... Hereunder my implementations:
- Added new keys: Space, Tab, Shift-Tab
- Made a form test just to navigate from Text fields with keyboard
- New option of CONFIG in main menu to sets if wish with sound, with force VK and prominence when clicking at VK
- Able to change these configs at Statusbar too
- Added an exceptions keys at VK. you can set which key is allowed
- Optimized VK positioning inner at Desktop area
- Switchable numeric VK and auto recognize numeric TEXTBOX
- Navigating option in fields with TEXT type
- Optimized source code
Some improvements I have to thanks to Paulo Cesar Toledo for his other example which I based and improved mine one.
I hope you enjoy it