We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 20.12.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
A setup of the build 20.12 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at* Fixed: A support of use the Harbour pcode DLL was broken in the
MiniGUI core (introduced in the build 16.12).
* Fixed: Possible program crash at releasing of the standard
'Image Button' control with NOXPSTYLE clause (introduced in the
* Synchronized Extended HMG for compatibility with Official HMG:
- misc updates for a correct compiling of the HMG-IDE tool.
* 'HMG IDE' sample: code was modified to original source of utility.
Based upon a contribution of HMG Founder Roberto Lopez.
Thanks a lot for this GREAT contribution!
* Updated HMGS-IDE v.126.96.36.199, MPM tool, BosTaurus and Sqlite3
* Added the new interesting samples and updated some examples.
* Added the ProcInfo and Selector libraries source code.
It is available in the mingw64-based donationware distribution
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.