We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 20.10.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
A setup of the build 20.10 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at* Added the new functions for Windows GDI objects memory release.
It will activate the GDI objects recording and call CheckRes()
to generate the checkres.txt log file on the application quit.
Note: This feature will work after setting of debugging mode
via the Harbour command Set( _SET_DEBUG, .T. ) or AltD( 1 ).
* Fixed detected resource leakage of GDI objects at the release of
Main form with usage of the new MiniGUI Resources control system.
* Fixed: Alternate definition of SPLITBOX control overrides wrongly
a standard his definition (cannot be used simultaneously BOTTOM
and HORIZONTAL clauses). It exists in the official version too.
* Fixed: The TOOLBAR control with WRAP style was hidden in the
SplitBox with defined BOTTOM clause.
* TOOLBAR control: toolbuttons supports an optional ADJUST clause.
* Revised a hot mouse tracking in the ButtonEx control.
* Revised a releasing of the AniGif control.
* Synchronized Extended HMG for compatibility with Official HMG:
- COMBOBOXEX supports the optional clause NOTRANSPARENT;
- IMAGE CHECKBUTTON supports the optional clause NOTRANSPARENT;
- TAB control supports the optional clause NOTRANSPARENT;
- TREE control supports the optional clause NOTRANSPARENT.
* Added the optional color's constants to the header files
i_color.ch and i_wincolor.ch.
* Adaptation FiveWin Class TSBrowse 9.0 in HMG:
- added the new variables :lFastDrawCell, :aFastDrawCell and
:lFastDrawClear, method :FastDrawClear() for high-speed
HASH-based data refreshing in the TSBrowse class;
Note: you should set :lFastDrawCell to .T. for switch ON
the above mode.
Thanks a lot to SergKis and Haz for this GREAT contribution!
* Updated Sqlite3 library.
* Added the new interesting samples and updated some examples.
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.