We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 20.08.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
A setup of the build 20.08 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at* Fixed program crash at editing of a first column with the defined
IMAGE clause in the Grid control.
* Small correction in the internal function VerifyControlDefined()
for protection of the HOTKEY controls which have not an internal
* Added the auxiliary function HMG_Alert_RowStart() for managing
of a start row of a first line in the function HMG_Alert().
* The internal OOP class TKeyData was improved for Json support:
- added the new method Json( cJson ).
* Synchronized Extended HMG for compatibility with Official HMG:
- added RichEditBoxEx control with the expanded possibilities.
* The default <versioninfo> section may be removed from the
application resources with a specify of __VERSION_INFO constant
and launch the batch file \Resources\CompileRes.bat.
* Updated Harbour Compiler 3.2.0dev to a recent Git-version.
* Updated HMGS-IDE v.188.8.131.52, TSBrowse, HbXML and Sqlite3 libraries.
* New: 'RichText Class Test' sample.
Related Commands are:
- DEFINE RTF / CLOSE RTF
- DEFINE PAGESETUP
- BEGIN HEADER / END HEADER
- BEGIN FOOTER / END FOOTER
- WRITE TEXT
- NEW PARAGRAPH
- DEFINE TABLE / CLOSE TABLE
- BEGIN ROW / END ROW
- WRITE CELL
- NEW SECTION
- INSERT PAGENUMBER
* Added the new interesting samples and updated some Basic samples.
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.