We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 20.05.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.* Added a command for managing of the 'This' property at runtime:
SET WINDOW THIS TO [<w>]
where <w> may be a Form Name or a Form Index.
* Added support of the PICTURE option to format the columns value
in the Browse control.
* The 'Command Link' button and 'Split Button' may be placed now
in the TAB container.
* Added the lNoSound parameter to the new Alert* family functions
to block an any sound effect at startup of the above functions.
* Added the auxiliary function HMG_Alert_MaxLines() for managing of
the height of the EditBox control in the function HMG_Alert().
The width and height of an Alert window cannot exceed now a visible
* Updated header file i_hmgcompat.ch for compatibility with Official
* Updated HMGS-IDE v.220.127.116.11, HBPrinter, PropGrid, TSBrowse and
* Added the new interesting samples and updated the some Basic and
A setup of the build 20.05 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.