Wishes for the browse control

Creative ideas/suggestions for HMG

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jparada

Wishes for the browse control

Post by jparada »

Translated by Google

Firstly, may I sincerely do not wish to offend anyone (ie the founder of HMG and / or partners).

Annex a picture of what I particularly like it could be implemented in the control and monitoring Grid Browse annexed from which an image is worth a thousand words, and explain a little of what is:

Notice that the edge of the table (which closes the browser), you can customize with colors, notice that even in the first browse the edge has an angle of curvature and the second not, (this dream but does not remove the matter of aesthetics and tastes), the bar that selects the elements (entries) can also be configured to set background color and font, the lines of browse can also be configured to paint the desired color, the head of the column (header) can continue acknowledging events, notice the triangle signal system that could be naturally or through use of images in the header (I have seen something to put the image in browse HMG) and the headers are visually pleasing can be set up, color background, finally please have a look, and also sometimes, not always, requires extra column marker, also pointed to what they see please., as well as possible (I hope you appreciate ) of the title of the column (header) could be one or more lines (not remove Seuna)

As expressed at the beginning of my comment is not my intention to offend anyone and it is my opinion and "I'd like to" take such great control.

Sincerely
Javier
Attachments
ImgBrowse.jpg
ImgBrowse.jpg (44.14 KiB) Viewed 11166 times
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: Wishes for the browse control

Post by Rathinagiri »

Some of the points you have mentioned are already implemented in HMG.

Some of the points are O/S related (eg., Multi line headers).

It is not that these are impossible. The main constraint is time and importance. :)
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
luisvasquezcl

Post by luisvasquezcl »

Hi rathinagiri,
what is important or not???,
I understand the lack of time but "the magnitude" who qualifies?
Further, I believe it is valid the desire of wanting to cosmetically improve the library, and should be significant improvements.
is my opinion.
Best regards,
Luis Vásquez.

Que es o no es importante?
Entiendo la falta de tiempo pero "la importacia" quien la califica?
además, creo que es válido el deseo de querer mejorar estéticamente la libreria, y si deberia ser importante las mejoras.
es mi opinión.
Saludos cordiales,
Luis Vasquez
jparada

Post by jparada »

Hi, rathinagiri

>> Some of the points you have mentioned are already implemented in HMG.

you could tell me exactly what are those points that I mention that they are implemented in HMG, and please tell me which part of the examples are available to take a look

Thanks

Greetings
Javier
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

I think the below mentioned points are already implemented in HMG.

you can customize with colors, the bar that selects the elements (entries) can also be configured to set background color and font, the lines of browse can also be configured to paint the desired color, the head of the column (header) can continue acknowledging events,

Samples are in samples folder, grid18 and 19 subfolders and others too.
I understand the lack of time but "the magnitude" who qualifies?
Further, I believe it is valid the desire of wanting to cosmetically improve the library, and should be significant improvements.
is my opinion.
What you are saying, I do agree. Cosmetic appeal is also important. HMG is a generalized library. It takes care of so many aspects in GUI. As Roberto told once, our car is coming with standard accessories. If we want, we can add as many accessories as we want.

I think HMGScript might be the solution for any kind of beautification, when it matures.
jparada

Post by jparada »

Translated by Google

Sorry I am unable to appreciate those points in the examples mentioned and others that I run (I can assure you that I have run all the examples of browse, as well as all the examples of grid and I have not seen anything resembling respect or if so, probably I was not looking good.

With respect to make any implementation HMG, I personally, am not even remotely qualified to perform such work.

Thanks

Greetings
Javier
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

the head of the column (header) can continue acknowledging events - this can be done by the command 'on headclick'.

the lines of browse can also be configured to paint the desired color - Please check up grid_17 sample for having individual colors for individual rows.