Two wishes Grid control

Creative ideas/suggestions for HMG

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jparada

Two wishes Grid control

Post by jparada »

Hi,

I've never seen any other user of HMG, "feel uncomfortable" with the space displayed in the first column of a browse control or grid control.

Some time in this section, I proposed many suggestions to this control,.... this time I just want to know if there is any way or any tricks to avoid this behavior (I have experienced with HMG sources and I've had no luck).

And also avoid the dotted lines when you select an element of these controls, please take a look at the attached image.

Please I await your comments

Best Regards
Javier
Attachments
img_1.png
img_1.png (12.12 KiB) Viewed 2719 times
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: Two wishes Grid control

Post by Rathinagiri »

I don't understand your problem Javier. :(

Could you please explain?
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
jparada

Re: Two wishes Grid control

Post by jparada »

Hi Rathinagiri,

My "problem" is that I personally do not like the small space that is displayed in a Grid/Browse control (please take a look at the attached image) in the first column.

I probably made a mistake, I did not mention that the image attached in my first post of this thread is "how I wish" that these controls are displayed.

In the image (attached in the first post of this thread) does not appreciate the small space in the first column, the dotted lines to select an item not displayed either.

And about my comment:
I've never seen any other user of HMG, "feel uncomfortable "...,
I believe I have not "seen" any HMG developer, expressing "not feel comfortable" with a couple of details that I mentioned, and I wonder if they've already solved by doing some "trick" or that no "matter"?.

P.S. I know it uses the Windows API, but... almost always a solution/trick for almost everything.

Thanks for "listening".

Best Regards
Javier
Attachments
img_1.png
img_1.png (12.81 KiB) Viewed 2680 times