HMG Ide Wish List

Creative ideas/suggestions for HMG

Moderator: Rathinagiri

salamandra
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, SQL

HMG Ide Wish List

Post by salamandra »

:) Hola gente,
Imagino que la lista de deseos para HMG Ide deve ser interminable, pero aun asi, me gustaria de agregar uno mas:
Bajo el menu HERRAMIENTAS >> PREFERENCIAS podria tener algun tipo de opcion para definir nombre, tamanho, color
y peso del archivo FONT que se desea usar por defecto para qualquier projecto.
Creo que ese tipo de recurso nos ahorraria bastante trabajo, pues algunos FORMS acostumbran tener un numero elevado
de LABELS y CONTROLS, y realmente cambiar esos parametros manualmente resulta bastante trabajoso y demora bastante.

[]'s Saludos a todos

Fernando - Brasil

English

:) Hello people,
I guess the wish list for HMG Ide must be endless, but even so, I would like to add one more:
Under the TOOLS >> PREFERENCES menu, could have some sort of options to select the name, size, color, weight, etc.. for the FONT file that want to use as default FONT for any project.
I believe that such action would save us quite work, because some forms usually have a large number
of labels and controls, and really change these parameters manually is quite laborious.

[]'s best regards.

Fernando - Brazil
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Re: HMG Ide Wish List

Post by esgici »

salamandra wrote: Under the TOOLS >> PREFERENCES menu, could have some sort of options to select the name, size, color, weight, etc.. for the FONT file that want to use as default FONT for any project.
I believe that such action would save us quite work, because some forms usually have a large number
of labels and controls, and really change these parameters manually is quite laborious.
I agree with Salamandra

As I wished beforehand we need a project properties page.

Regards

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Pablo César

HMG Ide Wish List

Post by Pablo César »

salamandra wrote: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:05 pm Under the TOOLS >> PREFERENCES menu, could have some sort of options to select the name, size, color, weight, etc.. for the FONT file that want to use as default FONT for any project.
Yes, I agree too. Or made by individually by each files as kind of template: TextBox.template, Label.Template
Last edited by Pablo César on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
serge_girard
DBs Used: 1 MySQL - MariaDB
2 DBF

Re: HMG Ide Wish List

Post by serge_girard »

+1
There's nothing you can do that can't be done...