IDE program name

Creative ideas/suggestions for HMG

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jrendon

IDE program name

Post by jrendon »

Español

Hola Roberto en el nuevo IDE al momento de crear un proyecto nuevo automaticamente crea el main.prg quedando este como el nombre del programa ejecutable, se podria hacer que al momento de crear un nuevo proyecto nos pregunte cual va a ser el nombre del programa principal ?

English ( Powered by Google )

Hello Roberto in the new IDE at the moment to create a new project automatically creates the main.prg as this being the name of the executable program, it could make the time to create a new project we ask which will be the name of the main program ?

Saludos
Juan Rendon
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: IDE program name

Post by Roberto Lopez »

jrendon wrote:Español

Hola Roberto en el nuevo IDE al momento de crear un proyecto nuevo automaticamente crea el main.prg quedando este como el nombre del programa ejecutable, se podria hacer que al momento de crear un nuevo proyecto nos pregunte cual va a ser el nombre del programa principal ?

English ( Powered by Google )

Hello Roberto in the new IDE at the moment to create a new project automatically creates the main.prg as this being the name of the executable program, it could make the time to create a new project we ask which will be the name of the main program ?

Saludos
Juan Rendon

Es posible.

De todas formas, quisiera mantener las cosas tan simples como sea posible, evitando esa pregunta.

Una alternativa sería permitir renombrar los módulos, cosa que el usuario podría hacer en cualquier momento.

Saludos,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
jrendon

Post by jrendon »

Roberto Lopez wrote:
Es posible.

De todas formas, quisiera mantener las cosas tan simples como sea posible, evitando esa pregunta.

Una alternativa sería permitir renombrar los módulos, cosa que el usuario podría hacer en cualquier momento.
Me parece mejor esa idea de poder renombrar los módulos

Saludos
mol

Post by mol »

hello!
Could you write in english? Please!!!
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

mol wrote:hello!
Here is people from such different places as Spain, Italy, Brazil, Turkey, India and many others, all of them, with different native languages.

So, the 'ideal' way to go should be that all of us write in English to assure a minimum basic communication. Sadly not all subscribers are able to write in English, so, when someone write to me in Spanish (my native tongue) I answer in Spanish. The problem is that is very 'time consuming' to me to write two times (English and Spanish) the answers to messages.

You could use Google language tools to translate from Spanish to English.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Thanks Roberto for the clear vision. :)
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:Thanks Roberto for the clear vision. :)
Ok. I understood :)

I'll try to find a painless way to make 'double answers' :)

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
mol

Post by mol »

Roberto Lopez wrote:
mol wrote:hello!
Here is people from such different places as Spain, Italy, Brazil, Turkey, India and many others, all of them, with different native languages.

So, the 'ideal' way to go should be that all of us write in English to assure a minimum basic communication. Sadly not all subscribers are able to write in English, so, when someone write to me in Spanish (my native tongue) I answer in Spanish. The problem is that is very 'time consuming' to me to write two times (English and Spanish) the answers to messages.

You could use Google language tools to translate from Spanish to English.

Regards,

Roberto.
I know, that google language tools exist.
But, I'm polish and must after translate to polish.
Do you know, what I get after???
:D
It's no problem on forum, but if someone puts samples in spanish, it's unusable for others, who don't know spanish...

Best regards, Marek
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

mol wrote: I know, that google language tools exist.
But, I'm polish and must after translate to polish.
Do you know, what I get after???
:D
It's no problem on forum, but if someone puts samples in spanish, it's unusable for others, who don't know spanish...

Best regards, Marek
Google translate tools are not so bad :)

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
mol

Post by mol »

Hello Roberto!

working with Hmg IDE, I found one suggestion to do: "SAVE" button for form being projected. Eventually "AutoSave" option.
Few times it happened error during projecting new form, and all I lost all of my work.
I know, that I can close form and save it, but "SAVE" button will be more elegant.
It could be very fine, if function keys F5, F8 etc. will work even in projecting form...

Best regards, Marek