IDE program name

Creative ideas/suggestions for HMG

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: IDE program name

Post by Roberto Lopez »

mol wrote:Hello Roberto!

working with Hmg IDE, I found one suggestion to do: "SAVE" button for form being projected. Eventually "AutoSave" option.
Few times it happened error during projecting new form, and all I lost all of my work.
I know, that I can close form and save it, but "SAVE" button will be more elegant.
It could be very fine, if function keys F5, F8 etc. will work even in projecting form...

Best regards, Marek
I'll consider that, but no forget that you can do the same usinf 'File->Save' command.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Thank you Roberto. It can also be linked with a short cut key (probably Ctrl+S).
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:Thank you Roberto. It can also be linked with a short cut key (probably Ctrl+S).
That will be good.

Thanks.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
mol

Post by mol »

But it will cause the same problem as e.g. F5, F8 buttouns - they don't work when form is opened because of that the focus is set on the form, not on the main IDE window.
I think, these key's declarations must be repeated in every window....
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

mol wrote:But it will cause the same problem as e.g. F5, F8 buttouns - they don't work when form is opened because of that the focus is set on the form, not on the main IDE window.
I think, these key's declarations must be repeated in every window....
Ok. I've got it now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Pablo César

IDE program name

Post by Pablo César »

jrendon wrote: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:33 pm in the new IDE at the moment to create a new project automatically creates the main.prg as this being the name of the executable program, it could make the time to create a new project we ask which will be the name of the main program ?
Hola Juan,

Desde entonces a todos nos pasa este pequeño inconveniente.

Como no podemos cambiar nada del IDE por los código fuentes no están disponibles al público, se hace necesário um aplicacion de terceros que auxilie a estas pequeñas demandas.

Te presento el Call_IDE que configurado e instalado debidamente en tu máquina podrás hacer algo asi comoo lo que tu sigieres.

Fijate en este tópico:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5084

Googled

jrendon wrote: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:33 pmIn the new IDE at the moment to create a new project automatically creates the main.prg this being the name of the executable program, it could make the time to create a new project we ask which will be the name of the main program?
Hello Juan,

Since then we all pass this small inconvenience.

As we can not change anything from the IDE because the source code is not available to the public, it is necessary a third party application that helps these small demands.

I present the Call_IDE [/ b] that properly configured and installed on your machine you can do something like or whatever you want.

Look at this topic:
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein