Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Roberto Lopez wrote:So, this should be the decision of the users.

A poll, should be created.

We want an unique forum with no rules about language or language specific ones (like my proposal)?
Is this a your decision Roberto and with forum administrator approval ?

In case, I have not problem at any results (dividing with some more forums or not) since it made with rules.
Rules saying if can mix Spanish with English, etc. or should be strictly in each forum to write in due language ?
(IMHO this is ridiculus, but... we are loosing time here...)

Because not rules at all, It's some kind of the same way is now. In this case I prefer as status quo (the same way as present day).

I would like to see that all of this is made with all members, been invited thru global MP for voting.

I suggest to do a Poll creation (first message in new topic) being done at

Forum Help
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic

Post by Rathinagiri »

Dear friends,

After a long day of work, after reading all those English comments, and online translations of all the other language posts, I have some idea.

If every body is controlled, there is no independence. If every body is uncontrolled there comes the chaos. That can be seen from this thread itself! Please cut it out.

Pablo, please understand this. No doubt if we can speak in our mother tongue, it is easy for us and rightly worded. No doubt if we try to use online tools for translation they ARE NOT EASY to understand and NOT RIGHTLY WORDED. இப்படி எனது மொழியில் நான் பேசிக் கொள்வேனே என்று நானும் சொல்லிக் கொண்டே போனால் உங்களுக்கெல்லாம் புரியுமா? நிகழ்நிலைக் கருவிகளைப் பயன்படுத்தி இணையத்தில் தேடினால் கூட நிச்சயமாகப் புரியாது. ஒவ்வொரு உறுப்பினரும் இவ்வாறு ஆரம்பித்தால் அப்புறம் மொத்த மன்றத்தையும் மூட்டை கட்டி விட வேண்டியது தான்! ( If myself also do the same thing and start posting in my mother tongue, and everybody starts doing that, then there is nothing more than hell be here. ) Now please use the online tool which you think the best and compare the results with the above.

So, we need a via-media until these online translation tools are grown up.

This is my humble suggestion. You can write on any language you want. But, please translate the same by yourself (if you know how to write in English) at least the GIST of it. You may write a paragraph in your language. But it can be reduced to a sentence and posted in English by your own words. This would really help others who don't understand your language.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

Pablo César wrote: Is this a your decision Roberto and with forum administrator approval ?
Pablo, IMHO, you are crossing the lines here.

Roberto is THE King here. He is above the forum administrator. He doesn't need any approval. If he wants to do something, I will do it. That is for sure.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Ok, I accepted because upto now what it seems was you were not aware what is happening...

And in your prior message you are indicating another solution... :?

Pull creation will be done. Then, lets do it so !

I'm not against that !

And please do it but whatever been the result, I do not wish to read any complains about languages problem.

IMHO, rules, must be added at Roberto's idea !
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
emzampi

Post by emzampi »

Scusate l'intromissione in questa discussione che credo a mio parere, non faccia del bene a nessuno e non porti da nessuna parte
(se l'ho ben capita vista la mia ignoranza nei linguaggi).
Volevo informavi che una cosa bellissima che ha questo forum era e spero continui ad essere la disponibilità dei "professori" Lopez,Cèsar,Escigi e molti altri che aldilà delle lingue utilizzate ti danno una mano nella comprensione del linguaggio HMG e seppur tra molte difficoltà nel tradurre le domande e le risposte nei vari linguaggi ci ha aiutati tutti a crescere .
Perciò vi chiedo di continuare a scrivere in inglese anche seppur tradotto con Google ed eventualmente anche nella lingua madre se ciò facilita il modo di esprimersi e di farsi capire ma non trasformate questo forum in scatole italiane, polacche ,portoghesi turche ecc.. perché se ciò fosse io non entrerei in un forum polacco (senza offesa Marek) perché credo che mi perderei nel loro linguaggio senza capirci un 'H ( espressione italiana per dire 'non capirci nulla') pensate un po' ad un forum cinese tanto per capirci chi di voi l'ha mai visitato??!!.
Grazie per l'attenzione
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for the intrusion in this discussion that I think in my opinion, does not do good to anyone and does not lead anywhere
(If I well understood because of my ignorance in the languages).
I wanted to inform you that a beautiful thing that was and I hope this forum will continue to be the availability of "professors" Lopez, Cesar, Escigi and many more beyond that of spoken languages ​​give you a hand in understanding language HMG and although many difficulties in translate the questions and answers in the various languages ​​has helped us all to grow.
So I ask you to continue to write in English even though translated by Google and possibly also in the mother tongue, if it facilitates the way to express themselves and make themselves understood but not turned this forum into boxes Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish etc .. because if this was I should not go in a Polish forum (no offense Marek) because I believe that I would lose in their language without understanding a 'H (Italian expression to say' not understand it ') think' to a Chinese forum just to understand which of you has ever visited ?? !!.
Thanks for the attention
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

emzampi wrote:Perciò vi chiedo di continuare a scrivere in inglese anche seppur tradotto con Google ed eventualmente anche nella lingua madre se ciò facilita il modo di esprimersi e di farsi capire ma non trasformate questo forum in scatole italiane, polacche ,portoghesi turche ecc..
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So I ask you to continue to write in English even though translated by Google and possibly also in the mother tongue, if it facilitates the way to express themselves and make themselves understood but not turned this forum into boxes Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish etc ..
Splendido !

But make translations takes a lot of time... :(
Specially when we need to make fast, direct and fluid in the native language.

Ho capito quasi tutto il collega ha scritto in italiano e penso lingua molto bella!
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

Rathinagiri wrote:
Pablo César wrote: Is this a your decision Roberto and with forum administrator approval ?
Pablo, IMHO, you are crossing the lines here.

Roberto is THE King here. He is above the forum administrator. He doesn't need any approval. If he wants to do something, I will do it. That is for sure.
Rathi,

Thanks for your kind words, but perhaps.. its too much :) I'm only an HMG user now and I post as that.

I only posted an idea, because I see that the community is being 'divided' because a minor thing, like rules about language we use to communicate, and is very painful for me to see that.

My intention was never start a flame. I just want to see the forum in peace.

The original Yahoo MiniGUI group (where we meet) was an English one, and NEVER existed a problem like this.

When Spanish language users grown, I've created another Yahoo group for them.

When Portuguese language users grown, an user from Brazil, created a new Yahoo group for them... no problem either.

Pablo,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Moderators
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Thank you Roberto. I will try to do my best, but some basic rules must be created.

IMHO, without a guideline It makes it very difficult to be based on something that has not been established and I will need administrator consent.

About others languages used in the forum and many complains about that, is not my blame.

We are human and we have all same rights and duties (this includes me).
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
danielmaximiliano

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Moderators

The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users (or employees) of the forum who are granted access to the posts and threads of all members for the purpose of moderating discussion (similar to arbitration) and also keeping the forum clean (neutralizing spam and spambots etc.).[12] Moderators also answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints. Common privileges of moderators include: deleting, merging, moving, and splitting of posts and threads, locking, renaming, stickying of threads, banning, suspending, unsuspending, unbanning, warning the members, or adding, editing, removing the polls of threads.[13] "Junior Modding", "Backseat Modding", or "Forum copping" can refer negatively to the behavior of ordinary users who take a moderator-like tone in criticizing other members.
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Hola Daniel, parece que estoy a la defensiva de todo, pero quiero entender.

Por favor Daniel, decime en que yo erré ? Esto que publicaste ya lo puso Roberto y lo leí bien.

Qué es lo que vos querés decir ?

Cual es el problema ? Fui yo que empecé toda esta historia ?

Puedo escribir en mi idioma si asi yo lo deseo ? Molesta tanto eso ?
Sabiendo que hay muchos recursos de traducción ?

Que sentido tiene que yo ponga la traduccion del Google Transl. como sea y me preocupe con lo más importante: que es hacerme entender con la persona en cuestion ?
No seria apenas un capricho de algunos ?
Porque lo mismo que pondria del Google Translator, ellos mismos podrian hacerlo ? No ?
Es tan dificil compreender eso ?

Parece que nadie consigue debatir una a una mis argumentos y hacerme entender caso yo esté errado... :(
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein