Moderator requiring

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Moderator requiring

Post by Pablo César »

Rathinagiri wrote:Pablo,

IMHO, this topic doesn't need to be locked. So, I have unlocked.
Rathinagiri, I will respect your decision but I do not understand why every thing need to be treat moderation matter in public ? I really am disappointed, it is my right to considere or not to close any topic as moderator. If my moderation actions does not pleased for anyone, I would like to be contacted by PM (Private Message), is it this posible please :?:

I write all of this not because you open the topic Rathi, you are the owner of site and your decision must be respected. But a long time I am asking thins kind of matter (moderation actions) to be treated first in private and I see this the oportunity to kindly ask to everybody to make the same (in private with me first) please.

In other topic and also in many others messages, users ask for intervention of moderations in public. IMHO all of this treatment is unethical and it would seems that everyone would be playing the role of moderator. Sorry, but I do not like this :!:

I also am dissapointed, because a well known user here (always the same) accused me or hinted me in public to write messages in name of you Rathinagiri and also others. As if I had the resources to know the passwords for each user. This question is unusual and unhealthy.

I wish all his offenses and indirect causes, saying that moderators is like a dictator, that I am re-editing user's messages because all of this madness is not true :!:

If someone has something to say about my moderation I kindly ask that you contact me first in private and not in public. And if there is not good understanding with me, then please contact Mr. Rathinagiri NEVER in public. By chance, when is made in public, moderator is being judged :?:

Thank all of you for your wasted time to read this in my require.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
EduardoLuis

Re: Moderator requiring

Post by EduardoLuis »

Hi Pablo:

Keep calm.-
Been a moderator means in some way to judged, ordering behaviour on the forum.-
It's not an easy job, but you show you can take reasonable decisions.-
Use the "pause", and continue doing your excellent job.-
I agree with your proposal that if someone - no mather who - disagree with any decision you take, can contact you by private message, these will preserv the order and friendliness on the forum.-
With regards, as allways.
Eduardo
Steed

Re: Moderator requiring

Post by Steed »

+1