HMG forum now is a YouTuber !

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Hi all !

This is to announce that the forum just opened a YouTube account to host videos that may contribute to technical explanations in HMG and also to spread our product all over the world.
When you need to display a video in your posts, provide your video in compressed file in your message that our administrator or moderators will post in the forum account on YouTube.
With this we want to encourage all members of the forum, post their videos like tutorials to fit all your example as part of the technical resources of the HMG.

Thanks all for your attention and cheers HMG !

Our channel in YouTube is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcINdVHnB_76DRFmf1D88QA
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Re: HMG forum now is a YouTuber !

Post by esgici »

Thanks Pablo

Good idea, good implementation :idea: :arrow:

Viva HMG :D
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
danielmaximiliano

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Gracias Pablo, como dice el amigo Esgici "Buena idea"

Thanks Pablo, as the friend Esgici "Good idea"
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

That is so cool! Nice idea Pablo.

Hope it is very much useful.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Very nice Pablo!!!
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
EduardoLuis

Post by EduardoLuis »

Hi Friends:

No mather HMG is an open community, i dissapoint with you about the benefits of publishing on Youtube; since it's published HMG may become a massive developing system, and some times the less knowledge about our community is better.- Please forgive me if my dissapoint afects anybody, it's just an opinnion.-
With regards to all masters and members. Eduardo
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

EduardoLuis wrote:Hi Friends:

No mather HMG is an open community, i dissapoint with you about the benefits of publishing on Youtube; since it's published HMG may become a massive developing system, and some times the less knowledge about our community is better.- Please forgive me if my dissapoint afects anybody, it's just an opinnion.-
Disculpame Eduardo, no entendi. Poderias explicarnos mejor tu pensamiento ?

---

Sorry Eduardo, I did not understand. May you explain more about your opinion ?
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
Amarante
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL

Post by Amarante »

EduardoLuis wrote:Hi Friends:

Acho que o eduardo quis dizer que uma comunidade mais restrita seria melhor... é a opnião dele e eu respeito.
Mas tenho um pensamento:
"Feliz daquele que divide seu conhecimento e aprende com o que ensinou." :|

I think eduardo meant that a narrower community would be better ... is the opnion and I respect him.
But I have a thought:
"Blessed is he who shares his knowledge and learn from what he taught." :|
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

I not believe in gated communities even less when it comes to knowledge.
Professional associations and rules serve to regulate the behavior of its members but never to prevent the flow of knowledge to the rest of society. The greater the number of people contributing (thinking) the greater the benefit of any community.

It is a basic rule of economics when more regulated is a industry less competitive becomes (of course not to the wild trade without rules).

One of the biggest problems in Latinoamerica is that think we are self-sufficient, especially in knowledge and believe we do not need the external world. The day we change that mindset we leave of membership of the Third World.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

srvet_claudio wrote:I not believe in gated communities even less when it comes to knowledge.
Professional associations and rules serve to regulate the behavior of its members but never to prevent the flow of knowledge to the rest of society. The greater the number of people contributing (thinking) the greater the benefit of any community.

It is a basic rule of economics when more regulated is a industry less competitive becomes (of course not to the wild trade without rules).

One of the biggest problems in Latinoamerica is that think we are self-sufficient, especially in knowledge and believe we do not need the external world. The day we change that mindset we leave of membership of the Third World.

---

Yo no creo en comunidades cerradas aún menos cuando se trata de conocimiento.
Las asociaciones profesionales y las reglas sirven para regular el comportamiento de sus miembros, pero nunca para evitar el flujo de conocimientos con el resto de la sociedad. Cuanto mayor sea el número de personas que contribuyen (pensando) mayor será el beneficio de toda la comunidad.

Es una regla básica de la economía, cuando más regulado es una industria menos competitiva se convierte (por supuesto no en el comercio salvaje, sin reglas).

Uno de los problemas más grandes en Latinoamérica, es que pensamos que somos autosuficientes, especialmente en el conocimiento y creen que no necesitamos del mundo exterior. El día que cambiemos esa mentalidad dejamos de pertenecer al Tercer Mundo.
I agree in everything you said ! / Estoy de acuerdo en todo lo que dijo!

And another thing... we feel so good when we share... you feel so good having done the goodness !
Y otra... hace tan bien compartir... uno se siente bien por haber hecho el bien !

Maybe was not that what Eduardo tried to say...
Talvez no sea eso lo que Eduardo quizo decir...
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein