Spanish section

Forum help and suggestions to improve this forum.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

danielmaximiliano

Re: Spanish section

Post by danielmaximiliano »

Hola a todos : Todavia no entiendo el motivo de a discución / molestia que hay el HMGforum.

Cuando entre al foro alrrededor del 2010 me encontre que existia la seccion "Español", publique ahi mis inquietudes y recibi contestacion
en español e ingles por parte de Rathi, Esgici , Danny y otros que a mi mente escapan en estos momentos pero recuerdo quienes son y fueron muchos.
Mi lenguaje original es Español / Latino; a pesar de ello leo / respondo mediante "Google Translator" cuando me siento capacitado de responder una pregunta, ello no saca mi animo de "poner" ese granito de conocimiento en este foro; con ello quiero decir que muchos de otros AMIGOS de HMGforum aportan granitos, rocas o montaña de conocimiento sin pedir nada a cambio.
La ganancia de esos aportes es consumida por nosotros mismos y otros desconocidos que entran al foro y ante esa gran magnitud de conocimiento se acerca y se da a conocer registrandose como un miembro /amigo nuevo de la comundidad que tenemos.
decimos que hablamos "Clipper/Harbour" que el hecho de ver una porcion de codigo entendemos que hace, porque no podemos entender mediante "Google translator" otros lenguajes que no comprendemos o usemos Chrome como navegador; el mismo ofrece traducir a su idioma nativo. Tenemos una tecnologia que nos hace una vida más facil, esa tecnologia lo apoya "plugins" que se adosan y hacen maravillas con esto quiero decir que si el navegador no traduce la pagina o lo hace el "plugins" puede traducir esa porcion de texto que el navegador no traduce porque esta escrito en otro lenguaje.

Amigos : tenemos una sola vida; no perdamos tiempo en el idioma escrito, sino en que este "bien" el "Codigo" en el lenguaje que estamos hablando, si la solucion al problema es "Sucio" o "Inmenso" pero es el unico hay que tomarlo y pensar una solucion más sencilla con mas tiempo.

Google Translator
Hello everyone: I still do not understand the reason for a dispute / discomfort are the HMGforum.

When I met alrrededor 2010 forum I found that there was the section "Spanish", post there my concerns and received a reply
in Spanish and English by Rathi, Esgici, Danny and others that escape my mind right now but I remember who they are and were many.
My original language is Spanish / Latino, despite this read / reply by "Google Translator" when I feel qualified to answer a question, do not take my urge to "put" the grain of knowledge in this forum, by which I mean many other HMGforum FRIENDS provide granite, rock or mountain of knowledge without asking anything in return.
The gain of this input is consumed by ourselves and other strangers who come to the forum and to the great amount of knowledge about and disclosed by registering as a member / friend of comundidad again we have.
we say we speak "Clipper / Harbour" that the sight of a portion of code understand it does, because we can not understand by "Google translator" other languages ​​we do not understand or we use Chrome as a browser, it offers translate into their native language. We have a technology that makes life easier, technology that supports it "plugins" that are attached and do wonders with this I mean that if the browser does not translate the page or does the "plugins" can translate the text portion browser does not translate because it is written in another language.

Friends have one life, do not waste time in the written language, but that this "good" the "Code" in the language we are speaking, if the solution to the problem is "Dirty" or "immense" but is the only have to take it and think a solution easier with more time.
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´. (¸.·` *
.·`. Harbour/HMG : It's magic !
(¸.·``··*

Saludos / Regards
DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO

Whatsapp. := +54901169026142
Telegram Name := DaNiElMaXiMiLiAnO
mol

Post by mol »

I fully agree with you, Claudio.
Spanish section should not exist! It divide our forum and causes that some count of posts are not readable for e.g. me.
I've tried google translator, but, many times, effects were poor.
In my opinion, even week human English is better than poor google translation.
bpd2000

Post by bpd2000 »

I am also fully agree with Dr. Claudio and Mol
BPD
Convert Dream into Reality through HMG
Leopoldo Blancas

Post by Leopoldo Blancas »

Hola a todos...

De antemano mis disculpas a todos y especialmente a Esgici. Lo que me molesta es que perdemos mucho tiempo con este tipo de discusiones, que ya son varias veces que se toca.

Claudio: Mis más sinceras disculpas.

Lo que pasa es que a ciertos amigos tienen una gran rechazo hacia el español, y no se por que?, pero bueno hablando de una solución, efectivamente no deberia existir una sección de español, y como hemos dicho varias veces, (Daniel Maximiliano, entre otros) escribe primero en tu lengua materna y después en ingles.

Yo siempre he traducido desde el principio todo lo que sale en ingles, y también disculpen si hay un error a la traducción por Google.

Debemos de tener la humildad de poder transmitir nuestros escasos conocimientos al que nos pide ayuda, sabiendo que habla otro idioma diferente.

Debemos centrarnos en contestar a todos los que pidamos ayuda para que HMG siga y sea gigantezco.... y popular, como en sus años mosos de Clipper. Son mis mejores deseos.

Polo
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone ...

In advance I apologize to everyone and especially Esgici. What bothers me is that we lose much time with these types of discussions, which are several times you play.

Claudio: My sincerest apologies.

What happens is that to certain friends have a great rejection towards the Spanish, and not be by that?, But hey talking of a solution, effectively should not exist a section of Spanish, and as we said several times, (Daniel Maximiliano, among others) writes first to your mother tongue and after in English.

I've always translated from the start everything that comes in English, and sorry if there is an error in the translation by Google.

We should focus on answering all who ask for help to follow and be gigantic HMG .... and popular as in his years mosos Clipper. They are my best wishes.

We must have the humility to be able to transmit our limited knowledge that we ask for help, knowing that speaking another language.

Polo
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Leopoldo Blancas wrote:Claudio: My sincerest apologies.
Ok it's all right, case overtaken.
Best Regards,
Claudio.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
Pablo César

Spanish section

Post by Pablo César »

Recently I've seen all this discusion about same matter of another post "Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic" and I considered with non sense this much noise matter again. :|

Probably some someone will accuse me to promote discord. But if someone does not see by what is happening, ie, nobody is denouncing what are doing in bad practices, we will all live in a world of intolerance. :shock:

I found more than two lamentable events in this topic:
Screen2.png
Screen2.png (112.06 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Here is a forum. And here is to shared with every body here. All messages belongs to the public, past, present and future members. This behaviour is not acceptable at any forum. This kind of attitude is unacceptable !

Dear Rathi have you authorized this procedure ? Do you think is this right ?
Cutting all meaning by the user's own whim ?

Leopoldo Blancas was a good and active participant and many discusing forced for his own decision to not visit our forum anymore. Mistreatment makes bad anyone. Then I ask to Rathi, to Roberto to all responsible here: upto when we will accept public discusions ? offending with personal matters ?

I think I'm leaving this community. :(

I can no longer live with the neglect and indifference of certain people who only seek to divide and play power here in the forum. I moderated, with so many limitations that are imposed to me and I can not act either as moderator and neither as a user too.

Many things needs to be adjusted to get a healthy and friendly environment here ...

I do not want to be discussing all the times and not being recognized for my work.

If I was recognized by all I did for HMG, I would not be arguing and listening blasphemies about me.

When there is an authority we have to obey the rules otherwise everything becomes chaos.

Sorry to give this news, I have not decided yet... but all of these is disgusting and disappointing much because I see many members unhappy with all this fighting.

I hope to be transitory as it was for many, many times I spent here and then can say: sorry for my outburst.

Spanish translation
Recientemente he visto toda esta discusión sobre el mismo asunto del otro post "Messages OFF TOPIC from another HMG 3.4.1 topic" lo cual considero todo esto sin sentido, este asunto no importa a nadie, todos perdemos y es más ruido que otra cosa. : |

Probablemente algunos me va a acusar de promover la discordia. Pero si alguien no ve por lo que está sucediendo, es decir, nadie está denunciando lo que están haciendo en estas malas prácticas, todos vamos a vivir en un mundo de intolerancia. :shock:

He encontrado más de dos acontecimientos lamentables en este tema:
Screen2.png
Screen2.png (112.06 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Aquí es un foro. Y aquí es un lugar para compartir con todos los miembros de aquí. Todos los mensajes pertenecen al público de pasado, presente y futuros. Son de todos los miembros. Este comportamiento no es aceptable en ningún foro. Este tipo de actitud es inaceptable!

Estimado Rathi has autorizado este procedimiento ? ¿ Cree usted que esto es correcto ?
Cortar todo el significado por antojo del usuario ? :x

Leopoldo Blancas fue un buen miembro con participación activa participante y con tantos disgustos que ganó en discusiones, forzaron a él tomar por su propia decisión de no visitar más nuestro foro.
Maltratos hacen mal a todos. Entonces les pido a Rathi, a Roberto a todos los responsables aquí: que hagan algo porque hasta cuando vamos a aceptar discusions en público principalemnte cuando es personal ?

Yo estoy pensando en dejar esta comunidad. :(

Ya no puedo vivir con el abandono y la indiferencia de algunas personas que sólo buscan dividir y disputar el poder aquí aqui en el foro. El moderador aqui está con tantas limitaciones que se impiden a actuar como moderador y como usuario también.

Hay muchas cosas que necesitan ser ajustadas para conseguir un ambiente más sano y agradable aquí ...

Yo no quiero estar discutiendo todos el tiempo y no ser reconocido por mi trabajo.

Si fuera reconocido por todo lo que hice por HMG, yo no estaría discutiendo y suportar blasfemias sobre mí.

Cuando hay una autoridad que tenemos que obedecer las reglas de lo contrario todo se convierte en un caos.

Lamento dar esta noticia, no he decidido todavía... pero todo esto esto es desagradable y decepcionante muchos colegas buenas personas que tambien están descontentos con toda esta peleas.

Espero que todo esto sea transitorio como lo fue en muchas, muchas veces que pasé aquí y luego puede decir: lo siento por mi arrebato.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein