Hacked by Laqnes

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pete-WG

Re: Hacked by Laqnes

Post by Pete-WG »

esgici wrote:
C'est la vie !

Some people are builders, like bees and ants; we identiyf them by their works.

Some people are watchers, sometimes builders work only for them.

Some people are imitators, like apes; always claim works of builders.

And some others are destroyers, like rats; we never know when and where they appears.
Regards
I'm quite sure, that the above "definition(s)" is the arrogant "building", "built" by a (not so) humble "builder",
(and I could bet my last cent, he/she was a bee, since ants, as far as i know, are not so much talkative insects). ;-)

My "theory" is that every man is concurrently an apes and a builder with the "aping" being the dominating part.
All the basic knowledge about everything is based upon imitation, the ability to talk and subsequently the art of reading/writing are major examples of the power and usefulness of imitation. Could you imagine what would be the result if any child born would have to build everything from scratch? Probably, we still will be on the trees, together with our "folks" apes. Imitation is good and useful , provided you do it correctly. On the other hand, to be a builder is interesting and funny. Bottom line: "imitator" for living, "builder" for enjoy.

P.S.: I understand that (my) broken english is not the best language to do such a philosophical discussion. I hope you understood my point of view. 8-)

best regards, from hot Greece,

---
Pete
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

"imitator" for living, "builder" for enjoy.

I like this too. :)

Before the imitator starts imitating, the builder goes far beyond.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Pete-WG

Post by Pete-WG »

rathinagiri wrote: Before the imitator starts imitating, the builder goes far beyond.
Good point!
To extend your saying: Build it, share it, and let them imitate you, following your steps.

regards,

P.S. Happy birthday!! :)

---
Pete
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Pete-WG wrote: ...
First : What is real reason of this angry ? I am affraid that it's not my humble quote. If you have any problem with me please let me know. Here not a good place for personal discussions.

Second : Definetly, I am not a builder, only an aged worker. I seem that you have a more knowledge about building and builders than me and you are a good words builder.

There is only one builder here and all we know him. Since I don't talk about myself why I made arrogant building ?. My post doesn't as long as yours. So "talkative insect" is a great unfairness.

Third : Your theory is totally wrong ! You are describing "inspiration" and saying "imitation".

Fourth : I never assert about efficiency of my language skill, and never made fun of any insufficiency of anyone.

Last : Again, if you have any problem with me please let me know. Here not a good place for personal discussions.
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
MigSoft
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL, FireBird

Post by MigSoft »

Happy Birthday,

"The memory of the heart eliminates the bad memories and magnifies the good, and thanks to this artifice, we were able to overcome the past."

Gabriel García Márquez.

Regards,

Miguel Angel Juárez A.
Peruvian Friend in Chile
Regards,

MigSoft.
Pete-WG

Post by Pete-WG »

esgici wrote:... What is real reason of this angry ? ....
So "talkative insect" is a great unfairness.
Here not a good place for personal discussions.
The great mystery (for me), is how and why, you have 'discovered' anger and aggressiveness against you or against anyone else. I did a comment on a quotation, (w/o knowing that it was yours, but even so, i see no problem in what I have said).
Also, I have a slightly different opinion, that "there is only one builder here and all we know him", as you said. Here, i can give you the names of more than one "builders", yourself included among with Lopez, Rathinagiry, Filatov et others.. and all of them, without any doubt, belong to mammals class (of humanoid family/genre) while bees and ants are categorized as insects (because they have the characteristics of insects for the last hundreds millions years), so i do not see any unfairness when i spoke about "talkative insects" implying the bees (you know, this maddening 'zzzzzzzzzzz'), in a rather failed wordplay.
Furthermore, don't forget, bees, ants, apes, et.c., are words that I have 'borrowed' from your quotation. (to not mention, those "destructive rats"..;))
Anyway, the words someone chooses to express his thoughts, it is (between others things) a matter of style, but the actually interesting thing is the meaning of what he's saying and the freedom to speak unbiased.
As i see it, while we are talking about "builders" and "buildings", the different opinions are the genuine and powerful elements of any solid building.

P.S. let's get out of this annoying and more or less baseless, dispute.
P.S.2. I thought that here was the place for "General Discussions". It seems that the margins for discussions get increasingly narrowing and narrowing.

have a nice day,

---
Pete