HMG Ide Linux problem

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jrendon

HMG Ide Linux problem

Post by jrendon »

Hola Roberto.

estoy tratando de ver porque no se puede compilar desde el IDE en linux ya que al momento de compilar marca error y en la ventana de build log se queda en "start..." y deja en la carpeta del proyecto el archivo _Temp.Log con el mismo mensaje pero investigando hacerca del wine me encontre con lo siguiente.

In Windows, the COPY command run in a command prompt allows users to
concatenate files by using a plus ("+") operator, for example:

copy file1+file2 outfile

In wine's cmd.exe, it seems to read file1+file2 as a single path and therefore
outputs a "Path Not Found". Also, it does not recognize the "con" keyword used
to represent stdout/stdin. Therefore another method of concatenating files:

copy file1 outfile
copy file2 con >> outfile

does not work either.

en este enlace http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16214

y al utilizar unicamente el batch compile.bat para compilar me encontre tambien con lo siguiente que cuando no se utilizan el archivo de recursos los .rc compila al 100% pero cuando existe marca el error de "path not found" y es en la linea de copy /b cuando concatena los archivos de resources

hay un ejemplo que viene en el minigui de concatenar dos archivos mpeg con el fread y fwrite se podria remplazar de cierta forma por estos comandos y hacer una funcion o programa para remplazarla.

en estos dias tratare de hacer algo y colocarlo aqui en este post..

Saludos..
Juan Rendón

Set Language to English Powered by google

Hello Roberto.

I am trying to do because you can not compile from the IDE on Linux since at compile time error and mark the build log window stays in "start ..." and leaves in the project folder file with the same message _Temp.Log researching to get the wine but I found the following.

copy file1+file2 outfile

copy file1 outfile

does not work either.

and used only to compile the batch compile.bat I also found the following when not using the resource file. rc compiles to 100% but when there is the error "path not found" and is on the line of copy / b concatenates files when resources

is an example that comes in minigui to concatenate two mpeg files with fread and fwrite can be replaced by some form of these commands and do a function or program to replace.

in these days try to do something and post it here in this post ..

Best Regards
Juan Rendón
jrendon

Re: HMG Ide Linux problem

Post by jrendon »

Roberto.

el programa que empezastes a crear y que despues lo incluistes en el IDE el HMGMake, no podria de cierta forma ayudarnos en el caso de compilar desde Wine dentro de Linux.

Saludos
Juan Rendón

Roberto.

you started the program and create and then included in the IDE, the HMGMake, could not some form of help in the case of compiling Wine from within Linux.

Greetings
Juan Rendon
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

jrendon wrote:Hola Roberto.

estoy tratando de ver porque no se puede compilar desde el IDE en linux ya que al momento de compilar marca error y en la ventana de build log se queda en "start..." y deja en la carpeta del proyecto el archivo _Temp.Log con el mismo mensaje pero investigando hacerca del wine me encontre con lo siguiente.

copy file1+file2 outfile

copy file1 outfile

does not work either.

y al utilizar unicamente el batch compile.bat para compilar me encontre tambien con lo siguiente que cuando no se utilizan el archivo de recursos los .rc compila al 100% pero cuando existe marca el error de "path not found" y es en la linea de copy /b cuando concatena los archivos de resources

hay un ejemplo que viene en el minigui de concatenar dos archivos mpeg con el fread y fwrite se podria remplazar de cierta forma por estos comandos y hacer una funcion o programa para remplazarla.

en estos dias tratare de hacer algo y colocarlo aqui en este post..

Saludos..
Juan Rendón

Set Language to English Powered by google

Hello Roberto.

I am trying to do because you can not compile from the IDE on Linux since at compile time error and mark the build log window stays in "start ..." and leaves in the project folder file with the same message _Temp.Log researching to get the wine but I found the following.

copy file1+file2 outfile

copy file1 outfile

does not work either.

and used only to compile the batch compile.bat I also found the following when not using the resource file. rc compiles to 100% but when there is the error "path not found" and is on the line of copy / b concatenates files when resources

is an example that comes in minigui to concatenate two mpeg files with fread and fwrite can be replaced by some form of these commands and do a function or program to replace.

in these days try to do something and post it here in this post ..

Best Regards
Juan Rendón
As far as I know, there is, at least, one problem with HMG under Wine, but is very serious.

RegisterHotKey() WinApi function appears to be not implemented, so HMG's ON KEY command does not work.

This could be not a serious problem, but, ON KEY is used by GRID and BROWSE cell editing.

Could be other compatibility problems that affect the IDE too.

This problems are Wine related and (of course) out my scope.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

jrendon wrote:Hola Roberto.

<...>
As far as I know, there is, at least, one problem with HMG under Wine, but is very serious.

RegisterHotKey() WinApi function appears to be not implemented, so HMG's ON KEY command does not work.

This could be not a serious problem, but, ON KEY is used by GRID and BROWSE cell editing.

This problem only, should prevent you to use HMG under Wine.

Could be other compatibility problems that affect the IDE too.

This problems are Wine related and (of course) out my scope.

Regards,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)