A mandatory statement

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: A mandatory statement

Post by Roberto Lopez »

Rathinagiri wrote: So, it is my suggestion to make sub-forums in every forum. The main forum would contain only English posts. If you want to post in Spanish, it should be posted in Spanish sub-forum. We shall create as many sub-forums as required for each language. It is an idea only, if you have a better solution to solve this language problem once for all, please suggest yours.
+1
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Pablo César

A mandatory statement

Post by Pablo César »

IMATECH wrote:I stopped my participation in the forum a long time ago

At that time, HMG created a new moderator (the problematic one ) who changed text from my messages and make me angry ( Esgici, Rathi, ... may remember )

HMG is a honest group and don't need a Problematic Moderator with offensive attitudes ( Only cause injury ) !
Ronaldo,

Eu vou escrever mesmo em português para você mesmo entender bem.

Você me chama de problemático. Você acho que esquece que você mesmo foi BANIDO de 2 fóruns já. Acho que eu não preciso mencionar aqui quais dos fóruns você foi expulso. Basta você colocar a sua consciência a funcionar, se é que resta-lhe algo para lembrar do que foi que você fez da ultimo fórum. Por quê você não aproveita e conta a todo o mundo o que você escreveu e o que você me fez? Se você está irritado, frustrado ainda comigo, você não o deveria trazer para esta comunidade. Eu não incomodo você, nem menciono o seu nome, mas você ainda me persegue. Fica falando mal de mim já o faz desde que o Esgici decidiu fazer a guerra, simplesmente pelo fato de eu ter tentado exercer as mesmas funções de moderador neste fórum. Então, eu te convido a ser respeitoso, honesto e continuar trabalhar em pro da nossa comunidade. Mas se for mesmo para querer ensujar a minha imagem como você está tentando fazer, prefiro que você me esqueça e trabalhe para bem e vocês dois parem de vez de atacar-me. Só isso !

Eu não fui banido de nenhum fórum.

Ronaldo,

Te voy a escribir en portugues para que me entiendas bien.

Tu me llamas de problemático. Veo que tu te olvidas que tu mismo fuiste BANIDO de 2 fóruns ya. Creo que no es preciso mencionar aqui en quales tu fuiste expulso. Basta tu colocar conciencia a funcionar, se es que te resta alguna para acordarte de lo que hiciste en el ultimo fórum. Por qué no aprovechas y cuentas a todos aqui lo que tu escrebiste y me hiciste ? Si tu estás irritado, fustrado todavia conmigo, tu no deberias traerlo para esta comunidad. Yo no te estoy incomodando, ni menciono tu nombre, pero tu todavia me persigues. Quedas hablando mal de mi y lo haces desde que Esgici decidió hacerme la guerra, simplesmente por el hecho de yo haber intentado ejercer las mismas funciones de moderador en este fórum. Entonces, te convido a que seas respectuoso, honesto y continues trabajando en pro de nuestra comunidad. Pero si lo que quieres es ensuciar mi imagen como lo que tu estás intentando hacer, prefiero que tu te olvides y trabajes para el bien y ustedes dos paren inmediatamente de atacarme. Solo eso !.

Yo no fui banido en ningun fórum.

Ronaldo,

I'll write in Portuguese for you to understand me well.

You call me problematic. I see that you forget that you yourself were BANISHED in 2 fóruns already. I think it is not necessary to mention here where you went expelled. Simply placing your awareness to operate, if you can subtract one to remember what you did in the last forum. Why not you count to all here and what have you write and did to me ? If you're irritated, frustrated still with me, you should not bring it to our community. I'm not bothering you, and I even mention your name, but your still persecuting me. You stay talking bad about me and do this to me since Esgici decided make a war by the simple reason when I have tried to perform the same duties as a moderator in this forum. So I invite to you to be respectful, honest and keep working towards our community. But if you want to mess up my image and what you're trying to do, I prefer that you forget and you work for the good and you two stop attack immediately. That's so !.

I was not banished in any forum.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

To clarify a little my position... I'm a strong supporter of freedom in all of its forms, at every place.

IMHO someone using a particular language is not damaging anybody. As I've said in a previous post, it can be a choice or a need.

Moreover, I believe that the order is a good thing too. Then, subforums for specific languages (Spanish, Portuguese) could help to make all of us, able to choice the language of your preference (or knowledge) for reading and writing.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Pablo César

A mandatory statement

Post by Pablo César »

Dear Rathi, read carefully all is in English.
Rathinagiri wrote:It is not fair to just start writing in Spanish when people discussing here (even Daniel also) are writing in English. It can be accepted if you already don't know English at all. See, in the post #38147 you are writing in English well and the previous post you are writing in Spanish. This attitude is what that can't be digested by people like me, Marek and Esgici.
I thought here is free communication. I wrote in spanish because it was wroten in spanish and I speak spanish, that's so !
If you want to personally write to a particular person in particular language, there is a facility called Personal Message.
What I feel and most probably many spanish speakers, there is some preconception in the air.
How can you say that Esgici is having ugly intention?
Come on Rathi ! Do not see he was critical, simply because it was not in English ? Disparaging the work of a colleague and you do not think this is ugly ??
You should not have written like that
Esgici can offends others, because is a old man and nobody can say anything ? Is he an untouchable here ???
As a member cum moderator it is not right
I have my right and I think it should be the than anyone. Listen Rathi: Ronaldo and Esgici offended me on several occasions with indirect and lies and I have to keep quiet ? Sorry, I have the same right than every one. This should it be like this: same communication rights otherwise is discriminatory. I kept silent most of the time, now is my chance to speak !

It is not fear what you're saying to me ! You named as global moderator and in the hard time you have expressed in public that here must be "FREE COMMUNICATION" and I remember in that time I was trying to stablish some rules behaviour just to follow the right moderator action. That it was terrible for me. Somebody posting bad messages speaking bad things about me, offending me and you giving the reason to him. You were ausent in that time remember ? I think if you stablish some rules here in the forum, it would be more easy to audit. But when some offensive words is being in public, IMHO is wrong ! Mixed matter, off topic, marketing, flood messages should it be not allowed.

The right of people should it not be measured by the age, me and everyone have same right to communicate here. Right ?
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
mruizcanete

Post by mruizcanete »

I have read this topic and I've became very sad. I discovered this forum two years ago and, since the very first moment, I found two incredible things that I didn't find in other forums: freedom to speech (or to speak, to give opinion) and the spirit of sharing as the basis of knowledge.
When everybody can express with freedom, should it be considered as an obligation or as a treasure we must keep? No many people can express their opinions in those rough days,so HMG is an incredible island we have to appreciate.
Sharing. That's the other magic word. How many of us have found the perfect solution in other people's work? Have you seen other forums related to other languages? Are we forgetting this HMG work is made by the valuable personalities of.... everyone concerned and worried about helping another people in their free time?
Please, in these difficult times we're living, we should keep in mind the original HMG spirit. It's time for a new start and find friendly solutions to our real problems.
English - Español - Português - Polski - Français - Deutsch - Italiano - Türk - বাঙ্গালী - عربي .... whatever you speak or understand.... That's not a problem today if we are well educated and polite, allways.
Please,concentrate our efforts and time to make HMG the language of the future. It's not time to disagree but to make a peaceful new start in harmony.
IMHO.
chrisjx2002

Post by chrisjx2002 »

HMG is a wonderful forum and has to keep its current mind. It does not prevent to improve it. I am agree that one good way is to create sub forum in other languages. Then if people are not fluent in english they can post their questions in their own language and receive explanations in their language. If the subject is very interesting for everybody on this forum then someone fluent in this language and english can make a translation and post it on the main forum in english. I hope it a way to solve this little problem.
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

IMHO do not need to open more subforuns due languages. We need to be more comprehensive with others who does not speak English. Do not make preconception cases. This matter it is taking a lot of time due the same person making troubles ! :evil:
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Pablo César wrote:...
I was not banished in any forum.
Playing with Words: weapons of liars :lol:

Not banished in forum but moderation.

Now he will say "not banished event moderation"

Upon a time he was moderator of Clipper Online forum;

Occurred too many complaints (same reasons in HMG Forum), forum admin Toledo intervened and this "great" man of our moderator is not moderator of Clipper Online now.

Definitively he will continue saying "I was not banished" :lol:
Last edited by esgici on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

chrisjx2002 wrote: I hope it a way to solve this little problem.
I agree. This is a very little problem, with a very easy solution.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

I hate to repeat a thing :(

I wanted to shut up for prevent grow the fight.

But sadly issue was deflected and simplified again a "language" issue.

Main problem isn't that.

It's ways of moderation of a "problematic" man.

If a system fails then it has a disruptive factor and continue malfunctioning until this factor eliminated

Our forum has one only one member who
  • - haven't any purpose other than to promote himself
    - provoking fights between people
    - fueled racism and ethnocentrism to hide ego-centrism of himself
    - using the trust given in good faith to himself as an instrument to beat the people crushed
    - despite don't making his duty the right, censoring, modifying even deleting ingenuous posts
    - continuously talking about "free speech" but want this right only for himself and Co.; banning to others.
    - and so on
and definitely this bozo isn't me.
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D