I'm Just Wondering

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

dhaine_adp

I'm Just Wondering

Post by dhaine_adp »

Aren't you wonder why in the recent years, great nations of the world is in hurry in deploying infrared space probes/telescopes that is oriented beyond our solar system?

Aren't you wonder why the great nations of the world collected seeds of various agricultural crops and preserved them on seed bank at the poles. Why?

Aren't you wonder why some of those of the outer planets in our solar system (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and dwarf rock planet Pluto) has perturbations (disturbance) on their orbit in the orbital plane?

Have you ever wonder and dare to explain Joshua's Long Day in the bible? Was it really because of Polar Shift and if this is the case what triggers the polar shift? Was it because of the influence of magnetic orientation of a passing Celestial body acting against earth magnetic orientation? Will it be the cause of why whales end up in the shores and tuna's could not find their way back to fresh waters to breed because they are using the magnetic orientation in order for them to navigate?

Have you ever wonder why our own star, the Sun is alone while the norm in the galaxy is a tri-star and binary star configuration that revolves around each other?

What about the crash of Tempel 1 to a comet as part of NASA's deep impact project? Is it a target practice? In preparation for what?

If the Sun has a companion star (as in the case of binary star) that could not sustain nuclear fusion to keep itself burning like sun and orbits around the sun once every 3600 years. It's apparent passage, will it be the explanation of all weather disturbances and freak incidents that could not be explain?

Please see this link http://yowusa.com/video/survivng/1.shtml (I hope you can view it) and watch all the five (5) videos.

And if someone here who lives at the Southern Hemisphere, are you able to observed a new star in your horizon?

Thanks,

Danny
Regards,

Danny
Manila, Philippines
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Re: I'm Just Wondering

Post by esgici »

Hi Danny
dhaine_adp wrote: ...
Aren't you wonder why some of those of the outer planets in our solar system ?
Personally, absolutely NO !

I am wondering about myself; this is 67 age and I don't know yet really who I am.

Perhaps you are about Marduk and suchlike.

In my opinion these are modern mythology, or more specific sensations made on some mythological concepts.

Regards

--

Esgici

(By courtesy of Zecharia Sitchin's official site)
Attachments
sorry-we-took-so-long.gif
sorry-we-took-so-long.gif (111.94 KiB) Viewed 2779 times
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D