ide pestaña de recursos

Utilities like DBU, Make, IDE written in HMG/ used to create HMG based applications

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jrendon

ide pestaña de recursos

Post by jrendon »

Set Language to Spanish

Hola Roberto

desde hace ya varios IDE's :roll: desde el inicio creo.. cuando se agrega en la pestaña de recusros un icono o un bitmap hay que cerrar completamente el proyecto y volverlo abrir para que tome el nuevo recurso agregado al momento de compilar el programa no se si se podria corregir esto

y tambien :shock: en el ide agregar alguna de las teclas de funcion para compilar y correr como un "F5" ya que casi no me agrada usar mucho el mouse

Set Language to English (powered by google)

Hello Roberto

for several IDE's :roll: I think from the beginning .. when added to the tab of resources an icon or a bitmap must be completely close the project and open again to take the new resource added at the time of compiling the program if it could not be corrected

and also :shock: the ide add one of the keys function to compile and run as a "F5" because hardly pleases me greatly to use the mouse

Saludos
Juan Rendón
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: ide pestaña de recursos

Post by Roberto Lopez »

jrendon wrote:Set Language to Spanish

Hola Roberto

desde hace ya varios IDE's :roll: desde el inicio creo.. cuando se agrega en la pestaña de recusros un icono o un bitmap hay que cerrar completamente el proyecto y volverlo abrir para que tome el nuevo recurso agregado al momento de compilar el programa no se si se podria corregir esto

y tambien :shock: en el ide agregar alguna de las teclas de funcion para compilar y correr como un "F5" ya que casi no me agrada usar mucho el mouse

Set Language to English (powered by google)

Hello Roberto

for several IDE's :roll: I think from the beginning .. when added to the tab of resources an icon or a bitmap must be completely close the project and open again to take the new resource added at the time of compiling the program if it could not be corrected

and also :shock: the ide add one of the keys function to compile and run as a "F5" because hardly pleases me greatly to use the mouse

Saludos
Juan Rendón
Si, por supuesto. Lo revisaré en cuanto pueda.

Saludos,

Roberto.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)