Quick Browse Form

Utilities like DBU, Make, IDE written in HMG/ used to create HMG based applications

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Javier Tovar

Re: Quick Browse Form

Post by Javier Tovar »

Pablo César wrote:
bpd2000 wrote:Hi Javier Tovar
Nice creation
+1

Javier, en algunos controles están demasiado pequeños.

Habria forma de incluir manipulacion de tamaños ?
Que bueno que te gusto! :)

En donde quieres manipular el tamaño?, no entiendo que quieres modificar.

Saludos
Pablo César

Quick Browse Form

Post by Pablo César »

Javier Tovar wrote:En donde quieres manipular el tamaño?, no entiendo que quieres modificar.
Apenas una sugerencia. Asi como cambias el fontcolor y el backcolor que cambies el width y el height tambien.
Attachments
Screen1.png
Screen1.png (10.42 KiB) Viewed 6590 times
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Así, Pablo César!

Recuerda que puedes utilizar F5-Move y F9-Resize
Main.rar
(6.66 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
Saludos
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

dragancesu wrote:
Have any idea how to do this to create a report?
Regards
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

Hola a todos,

Le mando lo que hice estos días, espero les guste!

Creo, me atrevo a decir, que este ejemplo debería de pertenecer a Samples de la HMG, ya que para muchos seria inspirador, ya que yo al principio quería un ejemplo como éste. Esta petición esta en sus manos!

Saludos
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello everyone,

I did send him these days, hope you like it!

I think, I dare say, that this example should belong to Samples HMG, since for many inspiring serious, since I initially wanted an example like this. This request is in your hands!

regards
Quick.rar
(10.99 KiB) Downloaded 356 times
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

They can also adjust the column widths!

También pueden ajustar el ancho de las columnas!

Saludos
Steed

Post by Steed »

Thanks, usefull tool
Czarny_Pijar

Post by Czarny_Pijar »

dragancesu - TYVM for your works and starting this topic, it is far far better than my ancient efforts here for the automation of create the input forms from a database.

mustafa - the precious modification for those who want use this tool more than once. For me your modification works better as (browse_DEPT, browse_EMP) than (browse_1,browse_2). The modifidation of your idea is easy, I think every interested can do it by onself.

Javier Tovar - special thanks for advance me in the knowledge.
Shame on me, I still use NTX-es, because I was never pushed by the speed and the size of the applications.
(I started from 10-Mhz AT, 1MBRAM, 40 MB HDD, and these parameters grows substantially faster than the size of the databases).
Until now, when the learning curve is next to nothing, so finally I can accommodate.
cum sale - F3 and 'create' can crash your application, but with some caution we can proceed :)
The wishes? Sort: 1. option for national language support; 2. option for descending order. (Definitely I can live without this, I see there are more urgent works elsewhere.)
Czarny_Pijar

Post by Czarny_Pijar »

{ Edit1 } --------------------------------
After rethinking the list of my wishes, the most important thing for me is option for split the resulting 'prg' into 'fmg' and 'prg' parts. Yes, I am the user of IDE, moreover the author of less known 'FMG tool' published here.
Javier Tovar

Post by Javier Tovar »

If Czarny_Pijar friend, this is just the tip of the iceberg, is to put just the idea of how to do things, my idea is to make an application generator with support FMG files, I do also facilitates the IDE life, but need to creates the "High", "Low", etc., I'm doing now a program that reads the * .fmg creating the IDE and hence controls the switch to a grid, from this grid give name fields, field type, length and decimal, and since then from this genre my form with high, low, etc., I will add only a Toolbar for buttons, but the structure of the controls do with the IDE. (Since the IDE I can accommodate and format controls very nice!)

The downlink, I think that's easy to implement.

Greetings!