ViewError - HMG building utility

Utilities like DBU, Make, IDE written in HMG/ used to create HMG based applications

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Re: ViewError - HMG building utility

Post by Pablo César »

RPC wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 pm I downloaded latest version of viewerror as suggested by you and now it is working fine.
Really ?
I'm so happy to know that ! :P

RPC wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 pmThere is just one small problem when I install viewerror, my virus program identifies it as a malware, can you tell me why ?
That's bad. Could you capture the screen when your antivirus shows this problem and attach image in you next message ?
Remember, I need information and when further and more it's better for my understanding and then I will know what can be adjusted or improved.

I do not know what antivirus you are using. Most of it has a exception programs (when is trustly known).

ViewError has nothing harmful, so I made the sources available this application in order to be transparent to users.
You will see there is a special procedure which is essential for the operation of ViewError and this requires ADMINISTRATOR rights only at during the installation. This is because it needs to create an environment variable where keep the info where the ViewError is.
Environment variable is totally friendly and the needing to keep this info, the installation procedure writes in your REGISTRY for saving.
This is absolutly normal.

Thank you for your participation and interest.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Another useful (at least for me) is the Call_Ide.

Even having some trouble-shooting of last IDE, I configured up to always open the IDE version which is not debugger present in it.

To open, to create it's faster and simple. See this: viewtopic.php?p=50799#p50799
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Post by RPC »

Hi Pablo
Follo is the screenshot of the malware threat produced by my anti-virus program Quick Heal
Call_IDE Malware Threat.png
Call_IDE Malware Threat.png (10.04 KiB) Viewed 4381 times
Similar screen was produced by viewerror. I know its not malware and since we are making registry entries it is showing as malware.
What does Call_IDE do actually ?
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

RPC wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:14 pm I know its not malware and since we are making registry entries it is showing as malware.
Right. That's the point. Same with Call_IDE.
What does Call_IDE do actually ?
When you execute Call_IDE for the first time: it's trying to install it by itself.
Prior at this moment, is important to place Call_IDE.exe at the right store folder. Not be placed at any where. Because if you have many copies and at many other places, each time you run will recognize as different copy and will require ADMINISTRATOR rights access to be installed each time you run.
So, better to have only one copy and place it in a common place. I use to store in C:\HMGTools folder, together with ViewError.exe.
In this time, Call_IDE will require admin rights allowing to write in REGISTRY and save a batch file at your Windows System folder for prompt command.

Call_IDE you can use thru Windows Explorer or at Prompt Command, all after the due installation and reboot system.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
RPC
DBs Used: DBF

Post by RPC »

Hi Pablo
Thanks